D E D I C A T I O N

Trailer in MM

Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 29, finally met his goal in becoming happy and finally letting someone into that cold heart of his and fell in love deeply

Two years have passed since all the horrific events occurred in Ahmad's life. But as you read before he never once let it stop him from his goal which was to find that happiness he needed in order to fill that missing piece in his life.

Now living the married life with his beautiful wife Aubrey, and his kids life was somewhat perfect for them.

In the first book, you all saw the growth Ahmad had within a whole year and a few months. He opened up, he let folks in, he learned to trust again and most importantly he fell in love when love was something he ran away from.

Now that he is married, he couldn't conplain at all since he was married to the love of his life. Of course all relationships aren't walks in the parks, but he didn't see himself leaving this woman no time soon or ever in his heart.

...But as we all know being in a marriage is never easy, and when married a lot of different type of hardships come along but LOVE, loyalty and communication is the key to staying married.

The love is what keeps it going, the loyalty keeps the trust in tact and the communication keeps the worried minds away.

Ahmad has dedicated his time, his heart, and pride all into his family because they were what kept him going each day. He lived to see them smile, anything he does is for them. His main goal now as a father and a husband was to give them the life he wished he had growing up. To make sure they never went through anything he did as a kid, and to protect them from any harms way.

But of course as we know .. Ahmad's life was never perfect, and will never be perfect .. things don't come easy and shit will always hit the fan and ruin something to knock him off track but the question is will Ahmad bounce back this time? Will he have that will power in him to keep fighting to get where he wants to be in life?

He used his determination he had in his blood to find that happiness he needed but will he use the dedication in his system to stay happy? Or will he let everything he has built so far fall apart and crumble at his feet?

-

©Copyright 2017-2018 All Rights Reserved to Michelle Denise. Any pictures, videos or music used in this book does not belong to me unless stated otherwise. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is intended for mature audiences and contains profanity/violent language, explicit sexual activity and violent disturbing imagery.