C H A P T E R 9

C H A P T E R
N I N E

      Letting the hot water stream down her body, she stood under the water with her eyes closed as she thought about everything that transpired last night. Soon she felt arms snake around her body and felt his body press up against hers causing her to sigh in content and to relax in his hold.

Placing soft kisses on her shoulder, she moved her neck giving him full access and he wasted no time kissing and sucking in different areas being sure to leave his mark.

Reaching his right hand up he gripped her left breast in his hand squeezing it and pinching her nipple but kept kissing and sucking on her neck. Continuing his actions he used his free hand to spread her legs then rubbed two of his fingers over her slit feeling how wet and ready she was for him.

Dipping two fingers inside her he slowly slid them in and out, while mumbling how sorry he was for yesterday and how much he loved her in her ear.

Yanking her head back by her hair, he devoured her lips into a slow sensual kiss but he continued to finger her loving how her body shook against his.

Turning her around so they were now facing each other, his hands wondered all over her body while he kissed and sucked leaving marks in areas only he would be able to see.

Cali let out low moans wishing he would just fuck her already but did she like how gentle he was being and how his big hands groped her body. The kisses he was planting on her body started to get lower and lower.

He sucked on her titties for a moment then got lower and kissed all around her stomach, kissing each stretch mark and the c-section scar she had got after giving birth to Adrian.

Cali knew what he was about to do and the thought alone turned her on more. Getting completely low, he made her raise her leg and placed it on his shoulder so he was now eye level to her pussy.

She instantly covered her mouth to quiet down her moan once his tongue came in contact with her clit. She looked down just when he looked up and while they locked eyes he continued to feast on his favor set of lips like it was last meal.

She panted, she screamed, she moaned and cried out for him to stop even though she wanted him to do everything else but actually stop. His goal was to get her to cum for him three times and so far she did twice.

He wasn't too much worried about getting his nut, he just wanted to make up for how he talked to her and treated her last night and this was just part of what he had planned to make it right.

Once she came that third time, he smirked then french kissed her pussy before rising up and pulling her into a lustful kiss. His plans were not to fuck her but with the way his dick was throbbing and how tight she held onto him he knew this was what they wanted and needed.

Lifting her up, he pressed her against the shower wall as her legs locked around his. Sliding into her slowly, he hissed as she let out a moan throwing her head back then she began bouncing up and down.

The rest of their morning was spent with them making love until the kids woke up.

Cali was now downstairs cooking breakfast while Ahmad was upstairs getting ready for work. Armoni stood in the kitchen watching her mamas every move, whilst the other kids that stayed for the sleep over where all in the living room watching cartoons.