C H A P T E R 32

Shanice in MM

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - T W O

Kissing her deeply and roughly as he stroked her walls causing moans to leave out of her mouth loudly. Ahmad bit her lip the deeper he went loving the way she felt, it had been two months of no sex or anything and his body was lowkey craving it at this point.

They both knew having sex wasn't going to fix none of their issues but for the moment this was something they needed as a way to distract them so they could just ignore what is going on in their lives for a second.

Stoking her deeply hitting that certain spot, she threw her head back and clawed at his back not ever wanting the pleasure she was recieving to end. The sound of the headboard hitting against the wall could be heard throughout the room, and the sounds of pleasure leaving their mouths was like music to their ears.

Sliding out of her just when she was about to reach her climax, Ahmad trailed kisses down her body starting at her neck and down to her stomach. She looked down at him with lustful eyes feeling the heat rise in her body the lower he got and when his tongue came in contact with her clit, she bit her lip to surpress the moan that wanted to escape and clutched the back of his head.

With her hand on rested on her head as he devoured her other set of lips, she cried out begging for him to stop although that was the last thing she wanted him to do. He had her body feeling all types of good and she knew he was the only man who could ever make her feel this way.

The moment their lips touched and they fell back on the bed, it was no stopping what was about to happen nor did the two actually want to.

When he replaced his tongue with his fingers and started sliding them in and out while he made love to her clit with his mouth, she closed her eyes tightly and gripped the sheets on the bed trying to run from the feeling and him.

When he felt her trying to escape he used his free hand to lock her in and continued his assault, loving the taste of her.

Feeling that pressure build up in her stomach, she soon released and came all over his fingers as a ear piercing moan and scream of his name escaped her mouth.

Sliding his fingers out of her he put his fingers in her mouth wanting her to taste herself, while he slid back in and slowly stroked her insides wanting her to feel every inch of what he had to offer.

It felt as if they where making love for the first time all over again, and Cali couldn't stop the tears that started to fall from her eyes. It had been two months since Ahmad touched or even looked at her in a way of desire of love.

When he showed up at her doorstep she assumed he was coming over for the kids, but when he stepped forward and pressed his lips against hers it shocked the hell out of her. She didn't even expect it to go this far but the moment he lifted her up and carried her to their room, she knew exactly why he came over and she wasn't going to stop him.

When Ahmad noticed the tears falling from her eyes, he began to tear up as well. Here he was making love to the woman he loved more than his damnself and although they've made love to each other a million times, this time just felt different.

It felt good, but due to their circumstances it didn't feel the same. Each time she would moan or cry out, Ahmad couldn't help but think if this was what she did with Reggie. It made him think if Reggie had her feeling just like this, and he hated thinking about it which was why he kept his distance from Cali. But he loved her too much to stay away, and their time apart was killing him.