C H A P T E R 12

C H A P T E R
T W E L V E

        "Alora won yesterday so she gets to chose the topic question to start off our daily discussion," Cali announced and everybody nodded preparing themselves for her wild question.

Chris shook his head knowing Alora was finna say something crazy, everytime she won her questions would be off the wall and weird but also entertaining in a way.

"Alright so I did a lot of thinking about what I wanted to ask the guys this time," Laughing a little, she stood up from her seat. "Okay so fellas lets say you guys are out with your girl then a man pulls up on y'all holding y'all up at gun point but he gives you guys an option .. you either suck his dick or he kills you and your girl .. what y'all gon' do?"

The girls busted out laughing at the guys faces, "We'll start with Harmon, what would you do?"

Smacking his teeth he rolled his eyes, "You always asking gay shit, but I got kids to raise and feed so I'd suck his dick." He shrugged.

"Hell nah man, that nigga betta empty the clip on my ass cause I ain't sucking no dick," One dude spoke up causing a few other guys to nod.

"So some of you would rather you and your girl die? When that all can be prevented if you suck his dick? Sad." Alora said laughing.

"No what's sad is your edges, but what tha fuck I look like sucking a nigga dick? Cali don't let her ass do topic question no more."

Laughing Cali watched as they all bickered back and forth before she stood up. "Okay okay, calm down guys majority of you all say no .. only reason being is because its gay which is a valid point but I mean look at the aspect of it .. you are saving you and your lovers life."

One dude rose his hand and she nodded at him letting him know he could speak. "Fuck that, answer this .. would you want Ahmad to do it? And if he did .. would you look at him the same?"

Cali got mute causing them all to laugh, "Exactly, I rest my case .. ain't nobody sucking no dick."

Waving him off, Cali called for her next client to come to her chair. "Anyways next question is who comes before the other .. Your mama and daddy, baby mama or baby daddy, your girl or your man or your kids? List the order on who comes first. I personally say my kids come first, then my man then my parents then my baby daddy but my baby daddy really wouldn't be on the list."

"I would say my man comes first, then my kids, then my parents and my baby daddy is my man so yeah he'd come first." Ayanna one of Cali's stylist spoke up but only a few people agreed with her.

"Your man before your kids? Baby no, your kids should always be first." Glenda commented.

"I have to agree with Glenda on this one. I love my wife but my babies will always come first, cause at the end of the day all our sacrifices are for them so they can have a better life than we did. If we only got enough food in the fridge for the kids to eat then so be it, me and my wife just gon' go hungry. I can't stand folks who put other needs and desires before the ones who will always be there. You can't get rid of a child that's your flesh and blood and that flesh and blood gon' always love you unconditionally while that man or woman you put before them could wake up and leave yo ass in a blink of an eye."

Mostly everybody nodded in the shop agreeing with his point of view except one or two females and they were up for a debate, "Nah, I love my babies I swear I do but my man is the man of the household, he pays all the bills, he works hard to make sure me and my kids are good so if we got only enough food in the house for the kids to eat .. I'm sorry but my man worked too hard he deserves a meal regardless and he will eat first and my kids will eat second."