C H A P T E R 41

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - O N E

          Walking around the studio dressed in her robe, Alisha carried one of the twins in her arms while making her way over towards the camera guy. Today was the day of her photoshoot for her summer collection she was about to drop soon and she was more than excited to see how everything turned out in the end.

She was finally able to get back to doing what she truly loved and she couldn't have been happier. She had so many things launching this summer for women and was starting to branch out and do men clothes as well.

A lot of people thought she was crazy for jumping right back into work after four months of giving birth, but fashion is what kept her sane and what helped keep her at peace. Raising four kids now was no joke for both Shaun and Alisha and they used their hobbies as a release.

They now had two toddlers in the house and two newborns, and at this point Alisha wasn't even sure how her and Shaun was even handling it all, but they managed to tackle it all and although they were often tired and sometimes even restless they wouldn't change a thing about their lives.

When they decided to take in Skylar it was a big adjustment to make, but as time passed things were starting to fall into place. Alisha's and Shaun's hearts were too big to let that child go into the system, despite how she got here Shaun knew he wouldn't be able to fully live and enjoy life knowing he had a child out there somewhere.

And he didn't want his child growing up wondering and asking why her parents didn't want her like he did with his mom, so he pushed his feelings to the side and welcomed her in with welcome arms. But he knew the moment he let her move in that he needed to finally seek help and open up about his emotions towards everything so he wouldn't grow to resent the child later in life.

Handing one of her daughters off to her traveling nanny, she took a seat and got comfortable as the man got his camera and computer ready to show her the shots. "Alright Jeff, what we working with so far?"

"They all came out really beautiful, the outside scenes so far are honestly my favorite." He boosted causing her to smile. "But I already transferred the shots to my laptop and added the edits and effects you wanted for the website, tell me whatchu think though."

Turning his laptop so she could see, she leaned in closer and smiled truly satisfied with the way they turned out.