C H A P T E R 3

Amir in MM (Ahmad's brother)

C H A P T E R
T H R E E

       Hazel walked around the counter handing Tyler his gogurt then turned back to Derek who was cooking dinner for them all. "But anyways back to what I was saying, I don't know if I want to have another kid .. Tyler was already a blessing as is and I don't think my body mentally and physically could handle another miscarriage .. maybe we could adopt? Or have a surrogate?" She suggested.

Even though Tyler came out healthy and strong the pregnancy was still very complicated and stressful and Hazel isn't sure if she can go through that again for nine months.

But she knows Derek wants more kids, and she was willing to do whatever to give him more babies.

"We could have a surrogate so like at the end of the day the child is biologically ours but adoption isn't bad either .. we could take a child in and bless them."

She smiled glad that he understood her fear, that was something she loved about him he was very understanding and always took her feelings into consideration.

Walking towards him she kissed his lips, "Thanks for understanding babe,"

"When it comes to pregnancy .. I will always take your thoughts and feelings into consideration because you're the one who has to carry the child and if Tyler is meant to be our only child .. I'm cool with that too. But anyways here taste this," Holding the spoon up to her lips, she tasted it and nodded in approval. "Tastes good like always,"

"You ready to eat now? I can make your plate."

"I got it, you just go get your son with his hyper ass." She mumbled bumping him out the way with her hip.

Fixing his plate of spaghetti, she made hers then made a smaller plate for Tyler. Carrying the plates to the dining table where they eat at everynight she sat em down then went to fix drinks.

Derek walked inside of the living room to see his son watching Jungle Junction and smiled at how focused he was. "Ready to eat?" Immediately catching his attention he hopped up and ran towards Derek lifting his arms up to be carried.

If anybody had to ask, yes Tyler was very spoiled mostly because of Hazel. She felt he was her miracle child and loved his chunky butt to death.

Walking to the table Derek sat him down, then grabbed Hazel's hand to bless the food. "Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for blessing us to live through another day and ask that you blessed this food that has been prepared and pray for better days to come, in jesus name we may ask it all. Amen."

"Aman," Tyler said lowly as he used his hand to grab the meat out of the spaghetti and stuffing it in his mouth. "Use your fork not your hands." Hazel said popping his hand.

Tyler glanced over at her then picked up his fork trying to use it the best he could. Derek just chuckled then looked over at his woman, "I'll be getting off late tomorrow .. Phillip is coming tomorrow and you already know how long our sessions be."

She nodded, "Well at least he's making progress, I remember when you told me how at first he said no words."

"Oh yeah, I'm truly proud of his progress and I'm already noticing a difference in his character."