Chapter 2 ♡

[Sehun's POV]

As I woke up getting ready for school, I quickly pick up my phone and started to text Yoona when I remembered we broke up. Yes we did. My heart became heavy again. Today I have to face her and I have to sit next to her, the assigned seat.

On my way to school, I drove past the park Yoona and I used to visit. Thinking of those memories made me happy yet sad at the same time. At that time, I knew I lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile and everything. She wouldn't miss a guy like me 😪 Let's ask to be friends. That's the only way I could stay next to her and protect her.

As I arrived at school, I quickly went to my seat like how I normally did. I waited for Yoona to arrive.

As she arrive, I was feeling so happy, but I knew she wasn't looking at me and just walked past me and sat next to me. I felt the awkwardness between us.

"Y-Yoona?" I called her stuttering. But she didn't bother replying when I started to call her again, "Yoona?"

"Yeah?" she replied.

"We could still be good friends, right?"

"Yes, of course"

[Yoona's POV]

"Friend?" I whispered to myself. Could we even overcome the awkwardness?

We were too awkward to even start with, so I started walking towards Luhan oppa. After we broke up, Luhan oppa became my best friend. He understands me more than Sehun and that's why we get along so well.

"Luhan oppa?" I called.

"Oh hey there flounder" he said -.-

"Stop calling me with that nickname already. We still have plenty of time before the first lesson starts. I have something to tell you. Let's go to the rooftop?"

"Yes sure"

As I walk outside the class with Luhan oppa, I can see Sehun's face. He seemed somewhat down? But, we're done anyways. I shouldn't care. But I should because I still love him.

When we arrived at the rooftop, I sat on the bench wondering where to start.

"Luhan oppa, we broke up" I said putting my head down.

"What?! Why?!"

I explained everything to him as he sighed.

"Hey flounder. Don't be sad. You have me. You'll get over it soon"

"Hmmm. Look I'm smiling. What about your girlfriend?"

"Did you forget? I don't have a girlfriend. But i have a girl friend sitting right here next to me" he chuckled.

"Why won't you get one?"

"Should I? You're single now. Can I get you?"

"Oppa!"

"Lol. I was joking. I have eyes on this girl. She's pretty and kind-hearted. We met during summer"

"Who? From which class?"