Chapter 22 ♡

22 : Happy Ending

"Oh Sehun! Get your ass up and go out for some fresh air" Yoona said feeling frustrated.

"Now that we're back, you've become more aggressive :(" Sehun pouts.

"Stop acting cute. You need to work your muscles so that you can run again and.... we can get married"

"What did you say? Marry? We didn't even graduate yet"

"If you don't want then I'll marry someone else"

"Ani! I do"

Sehun quickly gets up from bed and starts walking with Yoona's help.

"You're doing great babe" Yoona winks.

"Don't wink at me. I don't know what I might do to you" Sehun leans in about to give Yoona a kiss.

Too bad, Taehyung and Irene suddenly barge in.

"Why do you guys always come at the wrong time?" Sehun groans.

"Sorry hyung noona. Look. I bought some food" Taehyung look at Yoona with puppy eyes.

"Arasseo. Come here and have a seat" Yoona gestures.

The 4 had fun eating and discussing about their future and they catch up with what they couldn't.

"In conclusion, broken couple can get back together. Only if they still love each other right?" Irene asks.

"Of course. You can take us as an example" Yoona smiles.

"You guys are so lucky. You even get to go to Paris together and who knows what you did there" Taehyung smirks.

"We didn't do anything. We only did only what normal friends did. He rejected me, I rejected him. So we just hangout like what bestfriends did" Yoona sighs.

"Too bad. Should we go there again?" Sehun wraps his arm around Yoona's waist.

"Should we? After you discharge" Yoona suggests.

"Let's go" Sehun smiles.

"What about us two?" Irene pouts.

"Just tag along if you want" Yoona smirks.

>Discharge Day<

"Do you want to go shopping? For staying in Paris for 1 month?" Sehun asks.

"Sure" Yoona smiles.

The 2 went shopping and quickly went to buy plane tickets for 4 people.

[I'm gonna skip to what they're doing in Paris, cause I'm writing a new fanfic xD]

>Paris<

"It's our second time here in Paris and- Eiffel Tower" Yoona smiles extending her hand while Sehun grabs it.

"Taehyung ah come here. Take a picture of us" Sehun said.

Sehun and Yoona quickly kiss in front our the Eiffel Tower.

"OMG. What are you guys doing?" Taehyung asks with his eyes widen.

"We're gonna use it for our wedding picture" Sehun said.

"OMG. I need holy water to wash my eyes out" Taehyung said leaning into Irene.

The 4 spends their time visiting Paris together, not as friends, but as a family.

         THE END