Chapter 5 ♡

[Yoona's POV]

After the teacher divides us into groups, we all proceed to the 'Escape the room' place. We kept all of our belongings at the locker and stood right in front of our rooms. As soon as the teacher blows the whistle, we quickly run inside the room. The other door was locked with 3 locks.

Firstly, our teamwork was great, but as time goes on, we started to argue and couldn't find the hints.

•••

"Kris, we need to find only one more key to unlock and we're done babe" Jessica said.

"Let's quickly find it so we don't have to spend our nights outside" Kris exclaimed.

"Oh oh oh" Sica shouts.

"Wae?"

"A remote control"

Sica quickly clicks on it and a combination of numbers were shown the TV screen. She quickly encrypt the numbers onto the lock and she succeeded. She pulls Kris hand and ran outside.

"Are we the first ones?" Kris asks.

"Yes you are. Congratulations 🎊 🎉" the teacher said.

"Yessss. We don't have to sleep outside tonight" Sica happily shouts.

On the other Luhan's group and Sehun's group was left with only one lock each.

"Wah, I guess Sica finishes already" Sehun said.

"Let's find it quickly" Yoona demands.

In the other room, Luhan already found the last hint.

"Hyung quickly. Encrypt the password" Baekhyun trying to rush Luhan.

As they finish encrypting the password, the door opens.

Baekhyun quickly runs to the teacher.

"Did we come in second?"

"Yes you did. Congratulations 🎉" the teacher said.

After 5 minutes Sehun and Yoona came out and found out that they lost. They were disappointed.

"So, you guys know where you will sleep tonight right?" the teacher asks.

"Yes" Yoona sighed.

"Let's have lunch then, we'll go to tour around Paris"

While they were talking about what they want for lunch, the teacher suddenly notice something.

"Sehun, what happened to your hand?"

"N-nothing"

"Let me see. Did you injure them while you're in there?"

"Y-yes"

"What did you do? It seems so swollen"

"I-I lifted the books and then I tripped onto something and used my hand to stop me from falling, but it got injured instead"

"Hmmm, I see. Let's stop by a hospital and then we'll get lunch after. Alright?"

"Yes sure" Yoona smiles.

The driver went to drop Sehun and the teacher at the hospital while the rest waits in the car.

"Yoona, you didn't know he got injured?" Chanyeol asks curiously.

"I didn't. But I saw him fall. I asked if he's okay and he said he's okay. I didn't know he injured his hand" Yoona answers.

"Ohhhh"