Chapter 9 ♡

Yoona's POV

"Please d-don't" Sehun said. What is he talking about seriously? Don't what?

I quickly put him on the bed, and cover him with the blanket, and quickly try to leave, but I felt a hand held onto me, saying "Stay with me, please". Seeing Sehun being like this is just cute. I wanted to release his hands, but the grip was too strong, so I decided to stay with him until I fall asleep.

*Little did they know, they both fell asleep on the same bed, while Yoona resting her head on Sehun's arms*

*In the morning, Jessica opens the door to Sehun's room and saw Yoona and Sehun sleeping soundly. She told the others not to go into the room*

I quickly open my eyes and see myself resting my head on Sehun's arm. I was shocked, but in order not to disturb Sehun, I decided to get up and run to my room quickly so no one could find out.

As I enter my room, Sica unnie was already dressed up ready for breakfast.

"Why didn't you sleep here last night?" she asks smirking.

"I-I uh slept in another room. I think I went into the wrong room" I tried finding excuses but unnie quickly caught on.

"You don't have to lie with me. I saw it already~" she laughs.

"Y-you did?"

"Yeah"

"It isn't what I want. It's just an accident, like I'm too sleepy"

"I didn't say anything. You didn't have to explain"

"Right. Why did I even explain?"

"Go and take a shower and come out for breakfast"

Sehun's POV

Flashbacks of Yoona sleeping beside me keeps appearing in my head.

That's right. I woke up before her, but I just remained in that position...

My head is aching because of the drinks last night. I need some hot showers.

After everyone showers, we all gather for breakfast.

"I made some hangover soup for you guys" Jessica said.

"Thanks noona, you must've been tired" Baekhyun stares at the soup hungrily.

"Come and eat with us noona" I smile.

The soup was tasty. Everyone was enjoying it.

"You're a great cook babe" Kris smirks.

"I know that" Sica noona smiles.

"Say ahhh~" Kris smiles at Jessica.

Jessica was enjoying her breakfast because of her flirty boyfriend~

"We're here too" I sighed.

"Too bad you have no girlfriend to do that to" Kris mocks.

"Kris" Jessica whispers.

"It's okay. I can do it to myself" I smile.

I started making fun of Kris hyung and Jessica noona. Soon, everyone started to follow. Luckily they didn't get angry, but they decided to mock themselves too. Actually, being single isn't that bad isn't it?

"You guys are done eating right?" teacher asks.

"Yes we are"

"Today we're not gonna have any games, instead we're going to the Eiffel Tower"

"Yayyyyy" we shout in unison.

"Since the day after tomorrow is our last day, we'll go the Eiffel Tower first and Disney land after. Alright?"

"Yay let's go" I shouted.

"Sehun is so hyped up today" Luhan smiles.

"I don't want to be sad anymore"