Chapter 17 ♡

17 : Closeness ❣︎

Sehun were laying his arm on Yoona's shoulders while they walk into school with Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris and Jessica.

"Oh Yoona!" Jonghyun waves his hand running towards Yoona.

"Hi" Yoona smiles.

Sehun quickly drops his hand down, smile fading. "Go ahead" he smiles.

"Bye! I'll see you guys later" Yoona waves.

"They're so sweet" Sehun sighs.

"Not as sweet as you and her" Luhan added.

"That's the past hyung" Sehun smiles.

"Let's go to class or we're gonna be late" Baekhyun tries to rush them.

•••

"Can you not hangout with the boys too much?" Jonghyun requests.

"Me? With who?" Yoona asks.

"Luhan and Sehun and their group"

"But Sica unnie is there"

"You seem too close, don't you?"

"They're my friends. Of course we're close"

"You don't feel anything towards them right?"

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just don't like you hanging out with boys"

"They're my best friends. I can't leave them just because I have a boyfriend"

"Not because you can't leave Sehun?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go"

Jonghyun walks Yoona home. The atmosphere was cold. Jonghyun was acting weird all of a sudden.
It's just been a week since they dated, but he's already getting jealous.

[A/N: Let's forward it a little 😅]

"I'll pick you up tomorrow" Jonghyun smiles.

"Bye oppa" Yoona waves goodbye.

"Bye bye"

As soon as Jonghyun takes his leave, Yoona received a phone call from Luhan.

"Im Yoona!" he shouts from the phone.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want to have dinner with us?"

"Sure"

"Get ready. I'll come and get you in 10 minutes"

"Okay. Bye~"

After 10 minutes, Luhan arrives in front of Yoona's house. Yoona quickly proceeds into the car.

"Oh unnie you're here too" Yoona smiles.

"Of course I have to be here" Sica smiles back.

"How does it feel dating Jonghyun?" Baekhyun asks making everyone focus of Yoona especially Sehun.

"It's-"

"Tell us" Luhan adds.

"It's hard" Yoona sighs.

"Why?" Sehun asks.

"He doesn't want me to hangout with you guys. What is wrong with him?"

"Maybe he's jelly" Sica said. "What if he hangs out with girls?"

"I'm fine with it" Yoona said.

Everyone already know why Yoona doesn't care. She's a jealous type, but why is she not jealous towards Jonghyun? The answer is easy. She's still in love with Sehun.

"I really hate it when someone doesn't want me to hangout with my best friends" Yoona sighs in frustration.

"What kind of person do you want to date then?" Chanyeol asks.

"Someone like Se- someone who gives me freedom and always takes care of me" Yoona answers.

After awhile, they arrive at the restaurant. They orders their favorite food and dig in. Yoona was enjoying the time with her friends than Jonghyun. Obviously, her happiness is when she is with her friends and Sehun. They talk about weird things and they can be weird to each other without any worries.

[Sorry. This chapter is a bit short. Next chapter is gonna be interesting~ I promise. Because Yoonhun is gonna have some moments again xD]