Chapter 18 ♡

18 : Danger?❣︎

"Yoona, sorry today I can't walk you home because I'm busy" Jonghyun said.

"It's fine. I'll go by myself"

"Take care okay? I'm worried. Call me when you get home"

It was around 6pm when everyone finishes their project and heads home.

"Sehun ah come on. It's late. Let's go home" Luhan calls.

"You can go. I'll go somewhere first" Sehun then quickly runs away.

Yoona was walking into the quiet street. Strangely, she heard footsteps following her but as soon as she takes a look back, there is no one. As she starts to walk faster, the footsteps are also walking fast too, until she felt a hand taps on her shoulders.

"Hey pretty" a strange guy holds onto Yoona's wrist.

"What do you want?" Yoona asks in fear.

"You know what I want. Let's enjoy it shall we?"

"No! Don't" Yoona kicks his leg.

He grabs her wrist even tighter and pushes her to the wall, "How dare you resist me!"

"Help-"

Yoona was trembling in fear when she saw a man kicking the guy and hitting him hardly. The guy quickly apologize and runs away.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asks worriedly.

"I-I'm"

He quickly pulls Yoona into a hug and caresses her hair. Yoona was crying unstoppably. After she stops crying, Sehun releases her and wipes her tears.

"Thank you" Yoona smiles.

"It's fine"

"But why are you here?"

"I feel like something would happen if you walk home alone so I followed you"

"O-oh. Thank you again. I'm glad you're here in time"

"Where is Jonghyun?"

"He is busy"

"You should've called me or Luhan then"

"I thought it would be fine"

"Next time, come with us"

"Oh yes"

The 2 were staring into each other's eyes until drops of water were falling on them.

Sehun looks up to the sky, "It's raining"

"Should we play in the rain? You said you wanted to try it before"

"Won't you be sick?"

"You'll be sick too so who cares?"

They were playing in the rain happily until Yoona trips and crash into Sehun's arm. They were staring into each other's eyes. Slowly, Sehun were inching closer to Yoona and kisses her lips. Yoona wraps her hands around Sehun's neck and they deepens the kiss under the rain. A thought then hit Sehun.

"We can't do this. You have a boyfriend" he releases from the kiss.

"Can we do it for the last time? Just for today?" Yoona asks sincerely. Sehun agrees with her. Well, he misses her kiss, her hug, everything. So, why not go for it? They were kissing for a very long time until Yoona pulls away from the kiss. They smile at each other with hearts in their eyes. They missed it. The time they've been together. They just miss it so much, but what can they do?

"Thank you" Yoona smiles.

"Thank you too" Sehun smiles back. "Let's go home. I'll walk you there"

The two were having fun teasing each other on their way home. Not long, they reach at Yoona and Jessica's house. Sehun then bids goodbye to Yoona and he heads home.

"Why are you wet noona?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah. Why?" Sica asks too.

"Unnie, dongsaeng, it's raining outside. Didn't you hear it?" Yoona said.

"Ahem, why is your lipstick smudge?" Sica starts questioning.

"B-because of the rain" Yoona answers stuttering.

"Don't lie"

"It's the truth"

"Noona, tell us the truth. We won't say anything. We're always on your side"

"Right" Jessica adds. "Now tell us. Is it Sehun or Jonghyun? I bet it's Sehun because he didn't come home with us today"

"Y-yeah..."

"You're getting back?"

"No. It's just i don't know. It just happened"

"O-oh. I hope you guys get back noona"

"Me too" Jessica adds.

"We-we can't"

"How are you so sure?"

"I hurt him"