Chapter 19 ♡

19 : Jealousy ❣︎

"I told you you're gonna be sick" Sehun whines.

"You're also sick too aren't you?" Yoona smirks.

"Achooo"

"See"

Jonghyun then walks towards Yoona with an angry expression.

He rests his arms on Yoona's desk, "Why didn't you call me last night? Didn't you know I was so worried?!"

"I-I was soaked in the rain and I'm sick. I-I'm sorry" Yoona apologizes.

"YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME AT LEAST!" he shouts gaining all attention on him.

"Yah! Don't shout at her!" Sehun trying hard to defend Yoona.

"It's my business between me and her, NOT YOU!" he pushes Sehun to the floor.

Yoona quickly helps Sehun up, "Why did you push him?!"

"Now you're siding with him?"

"Why are you getting angry over such a thing?! I'm sick, yet you don't even give a f***. All of a sudden, you're causing a scene and hurting him when he didn't even do anything! Aren't you a sunbae? Act like you're one!" Yoona grabs Sehun's arm and pulls him outside to a playground inside the school.

They sat on the swing with an expressionless face.

"You're okay?" Yoona asks.

"I am. Are you? Achoo"

"Why is he acting like this just because I didn't text him?"

"He's worried about you"

"He's only protective. What kind of boyfriend shouts at their girlfriend? Gosh. I wish you're still mine. You understand me. You give me space and freedom and I just like the feeling when I'm with you"

"Y-Yoona... You shouldn't say that"

"I mean it"

"B-But, you're his now. We can't no matter how hard we try"

"Why? Because I hurt you?"

"Not because you hurt me. Not because I hurt you. It's just you're someone else girlfriend. I don't touch anyone's girlfriend and I don't flirt with them"

"What about last night? It meant nothing to you?"

"It's not that it meant nothing. It's just... we shouldn't have done that last night. It's my fault. You're his now. Let him take care of you. We should just remain friends"

"Okay. I understand"

Yoona quickly gets up and walks away from Sehun without looking back at him. She was hurt from what he said.

Sehun was still sitting on the swing thinking about what Yoona said. Could they remain friends after what he said?

It was class time. Sehun heads for class to see that Yoona is nowhere to be found. He tries to ask Luhan.

"Hyung. Is Yoona not yet back?"

"Not yet. I haven't seen her after she drag you outside"

"Ohh"

"What did you guys talk about?"

"I- uh, she said he misses me. She wishes that we're still together, but I said we can't..."

"Paboya. You shouldn't have said that"

"Luhan! Sehun! Detention after class. No talking while I'm talking!" the teacher shouts.

"Aish. Dang it. Can my life get any worse?" Sehun sighs.

•••

Class was over. Yoona came back to pack her things to go back home. She notices Sehun was looking at her, but she ignored it.

"Yoona, where have you been?" he asks, but still got no answer from her.

Yoona walks out of class with a poker face when Jonghyun runs and grabs her hand, "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier"

"Release my hand" Yoona glares.

"I'm really sorry. I'm just so jealous. Sorry okay?"

"I'm not in the mood"

"Forgive me okay? I won't do that again. Please please"

"Hmmm"

"Please. Let's eat some meat"

"You're paying?"

"Hmmm"

"Okay"

"You've forgiven me?"

"Yeah"

"Yayyyyyyyyyy. I love you"

"Me too"

•••

"Hyung, should we ditch detention?" Sehun whispers.

"This pabo. You want another 4 hours of detention? If the teacher doesn't see us, we're gonna be in trouble" Luhan facepalms himself.

"It's boring in there"

"Just endure it like how you endure the pain"

"That's a different thing hyungggg"

"Okay okay. Let's quickly go to the detention room so the teacher doesn't cuss at us"