Chapter 11 ♡

Chapter 11 : Late night talk

     [Yoona's POV]

It sure is a tiring day. Ugh, I'm so tired. I quickly shower and put myself to sleep, but surprisingly I couldn't fall asleep.

Sica unnie was already soundly asleep. I quickly tip toe out of the room, and open the door. My eyes widen when I saw Sehun holding something and tip toeing out of his room too.

"What are you doing out here?" I whisper.

"I can't sleep. Do you wanna roam around?" he asks.

"Going out? Sure. Let's go" I gestured.

"You're wearing such clothes to go outside?"

"I don't want to go back into the room to wake Sica unnie up. I'll just borrow your jacket, can I?"

"I don't mind. Let's go then"

Sehun was right. It's so cold. Damn it.

"Y-Yoona, a gift"

Ah, so what he was holding was my gift?

"You didn't have to"

"You bought something for me. I'm just returning it..."

So not because it's my birthday?

"And today is your birthday"

After a pretty long walk, we arrive at a park.

"Open the present" Sehun smiles.

I quickly open the present, and it turns out to be a necklace... It's a ring shaped pendant necklace. It's simple, but pretty.

"I'll wear it for you. Turn around" he demands.

I gave him the necklace and he quickly wears the necklace for me saying, "I hope you'd always wear this".

I hold the necklace, "It's beautiful. Thank you and I'll always wear this". I saw his smile again. His sincere smile.

"Ah I miss times like this, when we're alone" Sehun suddenly speaks.

"We can't really hang out like this in Korea" I sigh.

"I know right. But you'll hang out with Jonghyun sunbae a lot of times when you reach Korea won't you? You'd feel happy too"

Every time he says 'Jonghyun sunbae, happy' my heart broke. I don't know why, he seems sincere, but his eyes speaks everything.

"R-right. Aren't you finding someone new?"

"Me? There's no one who's better than you"

There it goes.... the silence between us... It became so awkward. There's no one better than you too, Sehun-ah. I'm sorry if I had to do this.

"Let's not be awkward around each other" he smiles.

"Oh yes why not"

"You're stomach's rumbling"

Ah, why are you making sound at this hour? -.-

"Let's go to Carrefour City. Let's have some ramen and go back to the hotel"

"Oh okay"

As we were walking, I felt something covered me. As I turn to look at Sehun, he was taking of his jacket and covers it over me.

"You're shaking" he said.

"You'll be cold"

"It's okay. I'm okay"

Suddenly he grabs my hand and holds it.

"Your hand is too cold. I just want to make it warm. Nothing else" I smile.

You didn't have to explain pabo.

We finally arrive at the convenience store. Sehun bought 2 ramen and  we ate it like we've been starving for ages.

After finishing the ramen, we walked back to the hotel. On the way, Sehun was trying to do something.

"Yoona, stay still" he bends down and started tying my shoelaces. I can feel that face is burning hot. Luckily it's past midnight, he can't see my face...

"T-Thanks"

"No problem"

Finally!!!! After a very long walk, we finally arrive at our hotel. My feet aches so bad from the walking, but it's worth it.

"You can give me the jacket tomorrow"

"Oh I will"

We headed for our rooms. I quickly take off my shoes and lay in bed.

I started thinking about the thing we talked about.

"There's no one better than you" Ah my heart.

After thinking too much, I finally fall asleep.

🍬

"Yoona, wake up. It's morning. Let's have breakfast" Jessica started shaking me.

My eyes slowly open. I was about to shower when Sica unnie starts to question me.

"You went out with Sehun last night didn't you?"

My jaws drop, "Y-you k-know?"

"You're still wearing his shirt"

"How'd you know it's his shirt?"

"Because it's bigger than you. You don't like wearing big shirts"

"You know me so well"

"It must've been comfortable wearing his shirt. You aren't taking it off even when you sleep"

"U-unnie, I'm going to shower"

I quickly rush into the bathroom and lock the door.

What?! Why is face so red! OMG. What am I even thinking?

[A/N: I totally forgot Taehyung existed in this FF. *facepalms*]