Chapter 7 ♡

"Oh oppa" Yoona said.

"Did you have fun?" Jonghyun asks.

"Of course I did. What about you oppa?"

"It is fun, but it would've been better with you"

"Don't sweet talk me. I've been sleeping outside for the whole night"

"Waeyo?"

"I lost the game"

"You better play well next time. You can't always sleep outside or you'll get sick"

"Arasseo oppa"

"I bought something for you. I think you'll like it"

"Ah gomaweo oppa. I bought something for you too"

"So you did thought of me huh?"

"Of course kekekeke"

"I have to go to bed now. I'll text you tomorrow morning"

"Okay oppa"

"Bye my cutie flounder~"

"Aigooo~ Annyeong oppa"

After talking to each other on the phone, Jonghyun was smiling so much.

Since Sehun's tent is next to Yoona, he overheard their conversation. Of course he doesn't want to hear Yoona flirting with Jonghyun right in the morning.

Sehun quickly pulls his phone out and searches for Yoona's name and edit it to "Yoona".

Sehun quickly gets inside and takes a shower 🚿 to get ready for breakfast. Since he struggles the most, the guys let him shower first and helps him put on his clothing.

After the guys are done showering, they all gather around Sehun and asks what happened.

"Hey, what happened last night?" Kris starts.

"Nothing" Sehun fake smiles.

"Just tell us" Luhan trying to convince.

Sehun takes a deep breath, "I asked her if a part of her wants to get back and she said yes but we aren't compatible. She also said she kinda wants to date Jonghyun sunbae"

"And you're going to give up?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah" Sehun sighs. "I want her to be with Jonghyun hyung. He's a great man"

"Pabo" Chanyeol whispers.

Kris quickly takes out his phone and texts to Jessica.

"Sica, don't talk about what happened last night. Both of them aren't in a good mood"

"Wae? What happened?"

"I'll tell you later"

"Hmm araseo"

Everyone were having their breakfast quietly. Sehun kept his head for the whole breakfast time.

After everyone finished their breakfast, the teacher announced the game they're playing.

"Today we're gonna do some physical activities. Let's do some shooting. You'll be divided into groups. 2 people per team. You all played paintballs before right? So I don't need to explain the rules. So Yoona and Luhan are a group. Jessica and Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Kris" the teacher announced.

"Teacher, what about Sehun?" Luhan asks.

"He injured his hand, it will be hard for him to shoot"

"Yeah right"

"So the punishment is still the same alright? Sleeping outside"

"Ahhhhhh" everyone whines.

"If we're done, let's get going"

Everyone quickly heads for the van.

"Yah, why are you guys so quiet today? It is so unlike you" the teacher speaks.

"We just cannot think of anything to talk about at the moment" Luhan answers.

After a long long drive, they finally arrive at the paintball place.

Everyone quickly puts on the equipments and start the game.

Sehun found a chair and sat on it, while the teacher were tracking the scores. Not knowingly, Sehun keeps taking pictures of Yoona. Yoona was having so much fun with Luhan.

"Oppa, let's just hide here first" Yoona said.

"Let's just go out when there's only one person left" Luhan agreed.

Jessica and Baekhyun keeps arguing because Baekhyun didn't want to get shot, he keeps pushing Jessica to the front 😂

"Jessica OUT!" the teacher shouts.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! Are you even a man?! Aish jinja!!" Sica shouts in anger.

"Sorry noona!" Baekhyun apologizes.

"Oh hi noona" Sehun smiles.

"You've been taking pictures of her didn't you?" Jessica sits on the chair besides Sehun.

"You know about it?"

"Why wouldn't I? Btw, what did you guys talk about last night?"

"I told her to be with Jonghyun"

"Ahhh you two"

"I can't take care of her. Her being with me will only make her suffer"

"Oh Sehun, if you don't try, will you even know what will happen?"

"I lost my hope noona"

"I will always be here. You're the only guy that I ship with Yoona"

"Thank you so much noona"

After the talk between Jessica and Sehun, the two became pretty close. Not long, the game ended. Kris and Chanyeol lose.

"Byun Baekhyun, why are you always hiding?" Chanyeol sighs.

"Because I'm scared" Baekhyun answers.

"Gosh you scaredy cat" Jessica smirks.

"Kris and Chanyeol, you'll have to sleep outside tonight" the teacher exclaims.

"Teacher? Can we go shopping again today?" Yoona asks.

"For what?" Jessica asks.

"To buy a present for someone" Yoona smiles.

"If you want, sure" the teacher winks.

Everyone quickly changes their clothes and went into the van. They were driving to a shopping mall in the city. Everyone was fast asleep because of tiredness. Sehun saw Yoona holding her arms coldly, he took a jacket from his bag and covers it for her. He then fell asleep too.

Not long before they arrive, Yoona woke up with a shirt covering her. She can tell it's from Sehun because of his cologne. She notice that Sehun was also cold, she covers Sehun with his shirt and.... Jessica caught that.

"Ahem... what are you doing Yoona?" Sica whispers.

"Just..."

"I understand. Go ahead. Oh! You're buying the gift for Jonghyun oppa aren't you?"

"Y-yes"

"You're planning to date him?"

"Maybe after we arrive in Korea"

"Are you sure?"