Chapter 16 ♡

16 : Dating? ❣︎

Yoona's POV

Another day without Sehun. I feel so bad about the necklace incident. Ughhh. Why does it happen at the same time? I really hope Sehun recovers quickly. Wait- I'm not supposed to think about him.

-ring ring- there goes the bell

"Yoona!" Jonghyun oppa shouts running towards me.

"Hmmm?" I smile back.

"You're free today right?"

"Yes I am. Is there somewhere you want to bring me to?"

"Of course there is. I'll see you after school then"

"Arasseo"

"Bye~"

He then rushes back to his class.

Luhan oppa then walks towards me and sits at Sehun's seat. "What did you talk with Jonghyun?" he asks seriously.

"He wants to hang out this evening"

"Oh okay"

"You're not opposing to it?"

"Even if I oppose, you'd still go"

"Hmmm. Is Sehun better now?"

"He is. Tomorrow he'll come back"

Yayyyy. He's finally coming back. My seat mate is back.

•••

"Yoona!" Jonghyun oppa shouts making all eyes stare at us.

"You're late" I glare.

"I'm sorry. Let's go"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know when we arrive"

Little did I know, we arrived at a park. It was so dark. But why do I feel my heart fluttering? It's like some scene in a k-drama when the whole park suddenly lights up—

It-It's really lighting up. Right in front of my eyes is a park that has been light up with colorful lights. I look to see around and Jonghyun oppa is holding a bouquet of flowers in front of me smiling brightly.

It's not like he's proposing right?

"Yoona" he gave me the flowers. "I know this is stupid, but I've been preparing this for days. Just for you. I really hope you're satisfied with it. I also have a confession to make. I've been liking you since you transferred here, but too bad, that time you were taken by Sehun. But since now you're single, can you be my girlfriend? I promise to treat you the best"

"I-"

"You can give me the answer later if you want"

"I- sure"

"What did you say?"

"I'll be your girlfriend"

After hearing what I said, Jonghyun oppa rushes to hug me and whispers "Thank you"

We released the hug. I quickly told Sica unnie, Taehyung, Irene and Luhan oppa that I'm dating Jonghyun.

•••

"Sehun ah?" Luhan tries waking Sehun up.

"Yes hyung?"

"Do you feel okay now?"