Chapter 3 ♡

[Yoona's POV]

Should I?

Suddenly my phone rings and someone messaged me with the id "Jonghyunn".

"Hello~"

"Ah yes. Are you the one who gave me chocos?"

"Yes I am"

"So, your name is Jonghyun"

"Yes it is"

"Btw, sunbae, aren't your class having any camping?"

"Yes we do. It's in Canada"

"Ah I see. So every class is going to every different country"

"Are you going anywhere?"

"Yes~ To Paris"

"Ohhhh that's great"

"Do you want to have lunch with us tomorrow?"

"Aniya it's fine. I don't want to disturb you and your friends"

"Luhan oppa is there"

"Aniya it's okay"

"Okay then. Btw, I'm sleeping. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Oh yes sure. See you tomorrow then"

Then, I turned my phone off and went in to take a shower and put my pyjamas on and about to go to sleep when a notification came. Not exactly a notification but rather, a call.

Sehunnie ❤️

Damn it. I forgot to change the name again. I received the call and he was talking gibberish.

"You're drunk calling me again aren't you?"

I was about to hang up when a voice said, "Don't hang up yet. I have something to say"

I carefully put my phone on the desk beside my bed and put it on loud speaker. Slowly I fell asleep while the phone was still turned on without closing the call.

•••
The phone isn't turned off. Jessica curiously walks around the house to find where the noise came from.

"Yoona? You might be sleeping right now. The truth is I'm not drunk calling you. I'm only—"

The door suddenly clicks open. Jessica slowly walks towards the desk wondering why the phone isn't turned off and why the caller id is Sehunnie ❤️. She slowly picks the phone up and brought it to her room.

"You know why I'm using the excuse to drunk call you? That's the only way you'd answer my call. That's the only way I could hear your voice before I can fall asleep. I wanted to be drunk so I could forget everything for awhile, but no matter how much I drink, I just can't get drunk. You are a good girl, you don't deserve a boy like me. Actually, I never cheated on you. The girl was only asking me how to get Chen to be her boyfriend. I was just giving her my opinions and how to act in front of Chen, but suddenly you came and thought I was cheating on you. I really wanted to apologize and clear the misunderstandings, but I know you don't want to hear my explanation and I know you don't want to hear my voice, that's why I decided to ignore you. I really wished I had another chance. Another chance to explain my wrongdoings, but you won't ever listen to it. Can I actually be your boyfriend again?"

"If you miss her that much, why won't you ask her again?" Jessica suddenly asks.

"N-Noona, you heard everything?"

"Of course I did. From start to end. I heard every single thing very clearly"

"You won't tell Yoona right?"