Chapter 13 ♡

13 : Back to Korea

The kids arrived at the airport. Yoona was looking around when she saw someone holding a card that reads "Welcome back my flounder ♡". She quickly runs towards the person who is holding the card with smiles on her face.

"Oppa! How did you know I'm arriving today?" Yoona asks with puppy eyes.

"Of course I asked your teacher" Jonghyun winks. "Shall we go?"

"Let me inform my friends first" she quickly runs towards her friends. "Guys, I'll go first with Jonghyun oppa. I'll see you on Monday. Sica unnie, I'll see you at home"

"Arasseo. Take care" Sica smiles.

Is Sehun okay seeing this kind of sight? Luhan thought.

Luhan quickly went to stand next to Sehun to cheer him up just in case.

"Alright. Should we go back now?" the teacher asks.

"Sure" they all shouted.

Everyone then proceeds to their van. They first dropped Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris at their dorm and heads for Sica's dorm after.

"Bye babe" Kris winks.

"I'll see you on Monday" Sica sends a heart sign.

"Ewwww. Lets quickly go in" Sehun starts pulling Kris by his shirt.

When they all unpack their belongings, Luhan quickly calls Sehun to his room.

"Sit down" he gestures the seat next to him to Sehun.

"Wae? Is there something up hyung?" Sehun asks.

"You know it. Don't pretend to be dumb dongsaeng ah~"

"It must be about Yoona"

"Of course it is. How do you feel?"

"Me? I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine"

"Don't lie Sehun ah. Whenever you lie, you'd always scratch your nose. Now, tell me the truth. Are you happy or sad?"

"Sad of course. But what can I do? She likes him now"

"And you're going to give up and move on?"

"No. Never. I'll just wait no matter how long it is"

"My dongsaeng has changed. You were so mean to her when she first arrived. Remember?"

"Why would I not? Since that day, she changed me. She made me a better person. I'm the one who didn't take care of her well, so it's entirely my fault"

"Aniya. It isn't your fault neither it's hers. You guys just need some time to realize what you guys actually need. Time will bring you back together. Just wait patiently"

"Hmmmm"

"Alright let's stop talking about sad things. Lets lift the mood up. Do you want to go anywhere? I'll go with you"

"Awwwww. My hyung is so sweet. I can just date you"

"Sehun seriously?"

"Nah, I'm kidding. Let's go to an arcade then"

"Alright. Let me prepare"

"Araseo. I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes"

Sehun then leaves Luhan's room and went to his room to prepare. After 5 minutes, they headed for an arcade next to their dorm.

They started playing happily. Sehun was smiling again. Thanks to Luhan, he didn't feel lonely anymore.

After playing and loosing their strengths, they decided to eat some street foods.

While walking, Sehun spotted a familiar figure.

"H-hyung, isn't that Y-Yoona and Jonghyun sunbae?"

"Yeah. Let's just walk past them""

"Don't you see how happy she is?"

Then, Yoona spotted Sehun and Luhan.

"Sehun, Luhan oppa"

The 2 boys walks towards her. "Do you want to join us?" she asks.

"I just want a date between us" Jonghyun whispers.

Obviously Luhan and Sehun heard it. They exchanged glances. "Ani it's okay. Enjoy your time" Sehun smiles. He quickly drags Luhan out of that place.

"Did you hear what he said?" Luhan asks in an annoyed tone.

"Of course I did. He said he wants to be alone with her"

"Heol. I can't believe Jonghyun is so clingy"

"They're about to date. It doesn't matter does it?"

"But-"

"I'm okay. Let's go"

Luhan quickly takes his phone out and texts Yoona "Yoong, meet me at the park at 9pm"