Chapter 14 ♡

14 : Little night talks

"Yoona?" Jonghyun calls.

"Hmmm?"

"This is your present. Open it"

Yoona takes it out and saw a necklace. She was puzzled as she don't know what to do. She really want to wear the necklace Sehun gave her.

"Give it here. I'll wear it for you" Jonghyun smiles.

"O-oppa. I want to keep wearing this necklace. S-someone important gave this to me"

"Who?"

"Just someone important to me. Can I not take it off?"

"Is it okay if you wear my necklace for now?"

Yoona were thinking about it for awhile until she decided to take off Sehun's necklace off and keeps it inside her pocket.

Jonghyun quickly wears the necklace for her. His smile can be seen, but Yoona seems somewhat sad she have to wear Jonghyun's necklace instead of Sehun's.

"Oppa, I'll give you your gift on Monday"

"Sure"

It's 8:30pm. Yoona quickly bids goodbye to Jonghyun and heads for the park.

"Oppa. I have to go. Sica unnie will be worried"

"I'll bring you there"

"No it's okay. I can go there by myself"

"Take care alright? I'll see you on Monday"

Yoona quickly runs to the park. She sat on a swing and waited for Luhan.

"Oh you're early" Luhan speaks as he sits on the other swing.

"Aniya" Yoona smiles. "Is there something you need to say? Something urgent?"

"No. Not much. Just something related to Sehun"

"Ohhh"

"I heard Sehun gave you a necklace. Where is it? Why aren't you wearing it?"

"Ah. Jonghyun oppa gave me this and he wants me to wear it, so I kept Sehun's necklace in my pocket"

"You promised you wouldn't take it off right? Now you're saying Jonghyun is more important that you decided to take Sehun's necklace off?"

"A-ani. I'll wear Sehun's necklace on Monday"

"Sehun will be sad if he doesn't see the necklace because he always wear the bracelet you gave him. He said it's important to him"

Yoona remained silent as she doesn't know what to do. Whether to wear Sehun's necklace in front of her soon to be 'boyfriend' or wearing Jonghyun's necklace that could hurt Sehun...

"Yoona, you're sure you'll date Jonghyun?"

"Y-yeah"