Chapter 20 ♡

20 : Danger #2 ❣︎

Sehun and Luhan were on their way home from school. They were hungry, so they stopped at a convenience store nearby. As they finish their meal, their was a dog running in the road while the traffic light is green. Sehun loves dogs, so of course he can't ignore it. He decided to run into the road and save the dog, but since the light is green, a car was driving very fast. Sehun quickly pushes the dog away and he got hit by the car....

Luhan was so surprised he didn't know what to do. His dongsaeng is getting hit right in front of his eyes.

He picks up his stoned leg and starts walking towards Sehun with tears in his eyes.

He bends down, "S-Sehun ah, you're okay right? Right? Don't scare me"

"Call the ambulance!" a man shouts.

"Sehun ah, it will okay. The ambulance is coming. Just hold on for a little. You'll be okay. You'll be okay my dongsaeng. PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! Please" Luhan shouts while hugging Sehun tightly.

"Sehun ah, you're okay just now, why are you becoming like this all of a sudden. Oh Sehun! Wake up!" tears still streaming down his face.

After awhile, the ambulance came. They carried Sehun into the car and drives quickly to the hospital.

•••

"Is it delicious?" Jonghyun asks Yoona while she's slurping down her ramen.

"Hmmm. Ish delishous" Yoona said with food inside her mouth.

After eating, Jonghyun walks Yoona home.

-ring ring-

"Luhan oppa?"

"Y-Yoona...."

"Hmmm wae oppa?"

"S-Sehun"

"What happened to him?"

"H-he"

"He what? What's the matter?"

"H-he got into an accident. He's in the operation room right now. What should I do?"

"Wh-where is he?"

"XX hospital"

After hearing the news, Yoona drops her phone while her face became pale. She quickly runs towards a taxi and went in right away, followed by Jonghyun.

"Please go to Seoul hospital" Yoona told the driver.

"What happened? Why are you so pale?" Jonghyun asks Yoona with a worried expression.

"Nothing will happen to him. Nothing please" Yoona prays ignoring Jonghyun's question.

After they reach the hospital, Yoona rushes to meet Luhan, "How's he?"

"He's not out of the operation room yet" Luhan sighs while crying.

Yoona bursted out crying so hard. Jonghyun didn't know what to do. He just sat there and pat Yoona's back. Of course he was hurt. Yoona still cares about Sehun a lot.

After along time of surgery, the doctors finally came out. Yoona quickly rushes to the doctor, "How is he?"

"He's fine. But his legs got injured. And a part of his head too. He might forget some things"

"He could walk again right?" Luhan asks with a worried expression.

"He could. After a week, we suggest you help him practice walking. After a month, he will be fine. He will back to his normal state"

"By forgetting some things, what do you mean?" Yoona asks.

"He could forget someone he loves so much"

"H-He can't remember it again?"

"He can. Only if that person always stays next to him. His memories will be back that way"

"O-Oh"

Jonghyun felt pain in his chest. He asked to talked to Yoona privately while Luhan went in to be with Sehun.

"Yoona?" Jonghyun calls her with his head down.

"Hmmm?"

"Can you tell me truth? Without lying. Tell me the truth about what I'm about to ask you"

"Okay..."

"You still love him don't you?"

Yoona slowly nods her head, "I'm s-sorry"

"Don't be. Why don't you be with him again?"

"Because I hurt him"

"Go back to him. Be together"

"Why all of a sudden?"

"I don't want my girlfriend to be in love with another man. If you still love him, be with him. Stay with him"

"O-Oppa"

"Don't be sorry too. Everything was my fault when I know you love him, not me, but i'm still trying. I will find someone who loves me too. Don't worry about me. Take care of Sehun. Don't break up again alright? Don't misunderstand each other"

"O-Oppa, thank you so much. For everything. For understanding. I'm thankful and also apologetic"

"Still friends?"

"Still friends"

"So ummm. We'll call it quits. At least we ended on good terms. So umm, I'll get going"

"Oh okay. I'll see you at school"

Jonghyun quickly leaves the hospital. Yoona went to Sehun's room to see him lying in bed, unconscious. She hate seeing him like this. She feel like crying, but she shouldn't. She quickly takes out her phone and dials Taehyung's number.

"Taehyungie?"

"Yes noona?"

"Can you pack some of my clothes or let Jessica unnie do it and bring it to Seoul Hospital?"

"Wae? Something happened to you?"

"No. It's Sehun. He got into a car accident. I want to stay with him"

"HE WHAT?!!! IS HE OKAY? OMG. I'll go to the hospital now"

"Bring Jessica unnie and the boys too"

"Okay. I got it. I'll see you in 30 minutes"