Chapter 4 ♡

[Yoona's POV]

I took out my luggage as I called Sica unnie.

"Unnie!"

"Wae?!"

"Can you come to my room for a bit?"

"Coming"

As she comes in, I asked her what I should pack for the camping since she already finished packing hers. She helped me find clothes and things I needed. I'm thankful that she decided to stay home today because I really needed help. After helping me packing the stuff I needed, she quickly heads to her room.

•••
"Oppa? Did you know Sehun is sitting with Yoona?" Jessica talks to Kris on the phone.

"Yeah I did. Sehun told me about it just now"

"You're with Sehun right? Can you put him on loud speaker?"

"Sehun ah! Sica wants to talk to you"

"Yes noona?" Sehun asks.

"You're okay sitting next to her right?"

"Yes. It will be okay, but it's kind of you know, the lingering feelings"

"Hmmm I understand. But if you feel uncomfortable, you can switch places with me"

"Yah what about me? Will you leave me?" Kris shouts.

"I'm not leaving you. Sehun and Yoona are in a broken up situation. So, we need to help them don't we?"

"Alright"

"I gotta make dinner for Yoona and Taehyung. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye"

"Byeeeee noona"

•••

[Yoona's POV]

As we were munching on our food, I told Taehyung we were leaving tomorrow.

"Taehyung ah?"

"Yes noona?"

"The camping date changed so we're leaving tomorrow"

"So fast?"

"Don't pout. You have Irene. Irene, could you stay with him or sleepover during these 10days?"

"Oh yes sure unnie. My parents are in the states so yes I can"

"Thanks sister-in-law"

"Noona, when you arrive there, you must call me. You must call me everyday okay?"

"Taehyung used to be so cool. How are you so cute now?"

"It depends"

"Ah~ I want to have a dongsaeng too" Sica unnie sighed.

"I'm your dongsaeng too noona" Taehyung pouts.

"Aigoo cutie"

After having fun talking, we all went to sleep.

•••

[Sehun's POV]

As I got to the airport, Yoona was already there with everyone else. They were having so much fun talking.

"Oh you're here?" Luhan hyung speaks.

I just smiled and walks towards them.

"Alright. Since everyone arrived, let's check in our luggage" the teacher said.

After checking in our luggage, we all went to have a seat and waited for our flight. Today, Yoona is incredibly beautiful. I noticed she still uses the perfume I gave her....

After a long wait, it's finally our time to board the flight. We then went to find our seats and put our seatbelts on. Not long, the plane started to depart. Yoona seems like she was distracted by the noise, so I offered her some earplugs and she received it with smile. I also gave Luhan hyung a pair.

Yoona then falls asleep with her blindfold on. I was using my phone playing games and listening to some music.

It was then meal time. I quickly wake Yoona and Luhan hyung up. Because Yoona was so sleepy, she fell asleep while eating her meals.

"Yah, take the spoon from her hand and give the tray to the flight attendant" Luhan hyung whispers.

I did what he says. After our meal time, the flight attendant turns off the lights so we could all rest.

After a long long flight, we finally arrive at 'Charles de Gaulle Airport'. We all waited for our luggage to arrive. Then, an unknown person welcomed all of us with a badge. We followed him into the car. It was a 2 hours ride until we arrive at the camping site.

Since it's just our first day there, we aren't gonna set up the tents. We're all going to sleep inside the house that the locals prepared.

As we all know, I share a room with Luhan hyung in Korea and after arriving at Paris, I still share a room with him.

We were unpacking our belongings until Luhan hyung started to bring a topic up.

"Did you regret letting her go?" he asks.

"Honestly?"

"Hmmmm. Honestly"

"I do. A lot. Hyung, you're not angry at me right?"

"Why should I?"

"I thought you'd be angry cause I hurt your best friend"

"Well, you're hurt too aren't you? Plus, I have no rights to be angry because it's your business with Yoona. I can't decide for you two"

What he said was true... After talking and sharing our stories, we went to sleep.

[The next day...]

[Yoona's POV]

"Did you sleep well last night unnie?" I asked Sica unnie.

"Of course I did" she answered. "We have a game today right?"

"Yes we do. But the teacher wants us to have breakfast altogether first"

After preparing for our morning, we all had breakfast. As usual, Sehun and I didn't make any eye contacts.

"Guys, you know what we're playing today right?" the teacher suddenly asks.

"Nope" I answered.

"We're doing the escape from the room. You all know what game it is right?"

"Yes we do"

"Alright let's finish breakfast first"

After eating, we proceed outside.

"I'll be pairing you guys. So, Kris and Jessica, you guys are a team. Yoona and Sehun, you guys are a team. And the last three, Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You guys are a team. The 2 teams who get out of the room first will stay inside for tonight and the loosing team will set up the tents and sleep outside" the teacher explains.

Sleeping outside? But the temperature is too cold. We just broke up and now I'm teaming with him again? We're friends. It's okay. We just need to do it well so we don't end up sleeping outside...