reader x hyung line: sh(new) at a fansign

You were eagerly waiting in line ready to meet your idols for the very first time. It was so lucky that you were able to get into this fansign when you only bought 1 album, and you were the most grateful person in the world. Finally, you approached the first member...

Jin: you were greeted by the handsome​, smiling face of jin. Your heart jumped when he spoke to you in a sweet voice.

"Hello!". You smiled back and felt your cheeks heat up.

"Hello" you said shyly.

"Awww. Your so shyy" he cooed at you. You blushed harder. You handed him a photocard for him to sign, and you two spoke as he did. "So whats your name?" he asked.

" y/n" you replied.

"Your really cute you know that" he said.Your blush deepened.

"Your prettier." you said to him.

" wow!! Such a flirt!" he joked. He ruffled your hair a bit, which made you giggle. As you reached up to fix your hair the sleeve of your sweater rolled up revealing the many new, pink, and red slashes on your arm and wrist. You saw jin's eyes widen, and you quickly tugged your sleeve back down. You knew you shouldn't have worn something so loose. "What are those?" he asked.

You could hear the obvious worry in his voice. You looked down. Your emotions were running rampant. You were embarrassed, sad, shocked, worried. But mostly you were scared. Scared of how he would react to an army hurting themselves this way.

" can you let me see your arms" jin said quietly. You looked back up at him. His eyes were full of worry, but you could tell he had good intentions. You hesitatingly lifted your sleeves and rested your arms on the table in front of jin. You couldn't look at him in the eyes with your pain on display.

Jin ran his fingers across the cuts, gently tracing each one. You felt your eyes begin to water. As soon as you felt his hands leave your arms you pulled your sleeves down once again.

"How long have you..." he said, trailing off as he neared the end of his sentence.

" 2 years" you said. You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

" jagi, look at me" he said sweetly. You lifted your face and meet jin's eyes with your own. " your so beautiful. I dont know why you do that, but i just want you to know that even if you feel like no one cares, i do. And if you don't believe that.... Just know that your worth caring for and anyone who doesn't... Is probably an idiot."

He leaned over the table and hugged you, you cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you jin"

Namjoon: when you saw namjoon was first you were ecstatic. Getting to meet the leader was a treat worth savoring. He gave you a bright smile, and his dimples made your heart start beating fast.

" hi there" he said. His voice was so beautiful, it made you want to stay with him forever.

" hi. My name is y/n" you said happily. You smiled back at him with a cheesy excited grin.

" nice to meet you y/n" he said. You handed him a photocard to sign he quickly scribbled down his signature and handed it back to you. " so how long have you known bts?" he asked.

" i started listening to you around when dark and wild came out" you said. " and i love every song you guys have made. Its such a dream come true to meet you guys!!" you said.

" thank you. Its always a pleasure to meet fans" he said back.

" i have a question..." you said. You wanted to ask him something serious. It Was about the title of the new album. Love yourself. You were a bit hesitant, but you forced yourself to go through with it anyway.