jungkook x reader: finding out you relapsed

You laid sideways on the bed hugging your knees to your chest, a bloody peice of glass next to you, and a broken cup in shards on the floor. You sobbed, and brought your arm up to your face, looking at the 6 deep cuts you made over all of the white lines stuck on your body.

It was almost 1 year since you've done that, and you ruined it no less than a week before the milestone. You hated yourself for ruining it. You knew how disappointed jungkook, your boyfriend of 3 years, would be of you. You were convinced he would be mad.

You lost track of time, and before you knew it he was home, and running to your side

"Y/n!" He said with worry in his voice, you quickly pulled yourself under the cobers, and turned away from him. You sobbing continued. You knew he would hate you now that he found out you did it again... "y/n..."

Jungkook looked at the broken glass on the floor, then to the bloody tissues on the bed. Then back to your crying figure under the sheets. He sat on the bed next to you, and tried to pull down the covers to see your face, but you instantly pulled them back up.

"Go away jungkook, I know you hate me now" you said.

"What!" Jungkook said, his eyes widens in surprise, how could he ever hate you? "Baby, I don't hate you. Why would I hate you?"

"Because" you sobbed. " I almost made it a year, and I fucked it all up again!!"

"Baby...." he said, he placed a hand on your leg, and rubbed it calmingly. " I... I'm not mad at you... I'm not disappointed either. I'm just.. worried" he said. You heard a soft sniffle.

"You were doing so well lately, I didn't think this would happen again... I... I'm so sorry" he said, breaking into tears. Your expression softened.

Why is he sorry? This is my fault... You thought. You slowly brung the covers down so you could see jungkook. He burried his face into his hands and sobbed.

"If I knew... if I knew you were feeling bad I.. i could've stopped you. Why was I so stupid!" He said, out of rage he punched his leg, causing you to choke.

"Jungkook!" You cried out. Instinctively you grabbed his wrist with the the arm you cut. He uncovers his face and looked at your arm. You immediately brought it back to under the sheets, and turned red from embarasment.

"Baby... don't be embarrassed" jungkook said slowly. "I need to see it anyway.." He said.

"But jungkook..." You started, but he cut you off.

"I need to help you bandage it sweety, and if it's bad, I'll take you to the doctor.  I'm not mad, I promise"

" ok" you looked down. You walked behind jungkook as he led you to the bathroom, you sat on the toilet and let him bandage up your arm. " hey... jungkook?" You said.

"Yes y/n?"

"You know... it's not your fault, right?" You said. He looked down.

" But, I should've been there for you" he said quietly.

" jungkook... You didn't do anything to cause it, and you've really made me feel better, so please don't tell bad ok? I love you"

" ok, ok... I love you to"

Wrote this super quick so sorry if it's bad, hope u like it anyways, Megan out!