jimin x anorexic reader

Request by MorningDew12

_____

I woke up early morning, 6 am to be exact. I quickly chugged down a class of water, then started doing my daily morning exercises. My boyfriend, jimin, is coming over to day and I want to look good in front of him, not like the fat pig I am. I worked out extra hard today, burning about 300 calories. I normally only burn around 200 in the morning, but yesterday I went over my daily calorie limit, so I needed to burn it off today.

Once I was done, I spent exactly 1 minute in a freezing cold shower, just to burn extra calories. Then I made my self a cup of plain black coffee. I opened up my journal, and dated the top. I wrote down the number of calories I burned this mornong, than the number of calories in my coffee. 0.

Once I finished my coffee. I started watching YouTube until it was almost time for jimin to get here to distract myself from food. It was almost 3:30, jimin was gonna be here around 4:00, so I started to get ready. I tied up my hair to mask the hair loss, and touched up my nail polish to mask the discoleration.

I put on some baggy sweatpants to hide my fat legs, and a baggy sweater to cover my fat stomach and arms. Then, I heard the knock on my door.

I opens the door, acting excited, though inside I was dizzy from moving around so much. I was so tired, but I had to bear it. I had to bear it so I could look good for jimin.

"Hi jiminie oppaaa!!" I said, giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Hi y/n, you look good today!" He said happily. I smilled at jimin kindness, but Inside I knew that I was still fat. "Look what I brought!!" He said. H3 held up a bag with a brand new board game in it! I was really into board games, mostly because they distract people from eating, especially long ones and complex ones.

"Oh cool!!" I said. I pulled the box out of the bag and looked at the beautiful cardboard packaging. "This looks expensive, how much was it?" Jimin hold up all 3 fingers, and my jaw drops. "30 dollars?" I asked, he nodded. "Jeez... This thing better be good!" I said.

After talking for a vit, we set up the game. It took about 3 hours to finish, I being the victor as always. Making sure to rub it in jimin face..

"So, I also brought a movie. Wanna pop it in now?" He asked. I looked at the clock. It was almost 8:00, a movie would last at least another hour.

"Don't you need to go back to the dorm?" I asked.

"It'll be fine, were on vacation right now so nothing's happenin tomorrow anyways!" He said.

"Alrighty then!" I said. "You get comfy! I have to use the bathroom!" I said.

"Ok!" Jimin said cutely. After using the bathroom I walked out and instantly a wave of anxiety washed over me.

On the couch jimin say with my calorie journal wide open. I quickly ran over and grabbed it from him, I must've forgotten to put it away.. I just hope he didn't read to much..

"Sorry jimin, let me go put this away, haha" I said nervously, as I turned away, he grabbed my hand.

"Y/n.. wait!" He said. I turned aroynd, and gave the best fake smile I could.

"What is it jimin?" I asked, forcing my voice to have a happy tone. I wanted to believe he didn't read it, I wanted everything to be the same as they were before... but I guess it just couldn't be that way...

"Y/n.. I read what was in that..." He said sadly. "Are you really eating only 500 calories a day?" He asked.

"Uh.. ummm" I stuttered, there was no getting out of this.

"It even said sometimes you.. you didn't even eat at all... and you exercise so much... why? Why do you do that?" He asked. I pulled my hand away from him and turned around.

"Its not that bad jiminie! I'm just dieting a little. I'll go put this away so we can watch the movie" I said hapily, but my face was blank the whole time. I didn't want him to know... i don't need to bother him with my problems. He's a busy idol after all, I don't want to worry him... He stood up, and grabbed my hand with both of his this time

"Y/n! This isn't a little diet... your starving yourself!" He said. "Its not healthy..."

"I'm fine jimin!" I said as I turned around, but the sudden movement caused me to fall.. oh find not now... not in front of jimin..

I started getting dizzy, and I had tunnel vision. I looked down at the floor to try and stop it, but I just kept feeling dizzier.

"Y/n!!! Y/n your gonna faint!!" Jimin said. After a few minutes, I felt normal again, and I stood up. "Wait, y/n!  You need to lie down, your gonna pass out!"

"Jimin... I said I was fine.. This happens all the time o can deal with it.."

"It shouldnt... This isn't healthy... please y/n.. why are you staving yourself!!"

I looked away, I didn't want to drag jimin into my problems. I know he went through something similar in the past, and I don't want to make him feel bad.

" it has nothing to do with you..  let's just watch the movie and forget about this ok?" I pleaded but jimin shook his head.

"It does have something to do with with me! I'm your boyfriend and I love you just the way you are.. you look beautiful, you don't need to lose weight! It would be wrong of me to just let someone I care about go through the same thing I did. I know how hard it is, but you have to eat y/n" jimin said.. "please..."

I sat next to him, and hurried my face into his chest... It was too late to keep secrets now...

I told him everything... how I thought I was fat, how I hated myself after eating, all of the symptoms I hated dealing with... It was so scary to tell someone everything like that, but it felt so good to talk to someone I loved about it.

"Y/n..  please don't feel that way about yourself anymore... I'll love you even more from now on so you don't have to feel bad about yourself ok?"

"Ok..." I said. Jimin leaned down and kissed my softly on the lips, wiping a tear from my cheek

"Its gonna get better sweety... I promise..."