jungkook x abused reader's suicide attempt

Requested by CupMyaCake / Cupcakealicious2005

________

You sat in the bathroom, and stared at the clock. Your boyfrirnd, jungkook, would be home from his idol work soon. You should really get this over with before he comes home.

Your whole life you've been hiding. Hiding from your drunken parents, hiding from bullies at school, and now hiding from the world that your dating a kpop idol you knew you didn't deserve. You didnt deserve anything, that's what your parents always told you at least. You knew it was true.

How could such a disgusting messed up pathetic little girl ever deserve someone as amazing kind and talented as jungkook. All you could do was hide your past and pretend everything was fine. You knew he would leave you anyway, so this seemed like your best option to get rid of all your pain.

You decided to go out with pills. The same kind of pills your mother overdosed on. Anti depressants. You laughed to yourself, what a funny way to die. Exactly the same as your mother.

Memories of your past came flooding back. Your mom's bruised and bloddly nose when dad beat her for trying to stick up for you. Everyone that day she hurt you to. I guess she was just to scared to get hurt herself.

Your dad always hit you no matter what you did. He always found something wrong with you. It makes sense, seeing as your such a worthless being.

You looked at the clock once more, he would be here soon. Sighing, you stod up, and grabbed the plastic container. You rattled it a bit, relishing in the sound of the pills. Relishing in the fact that you would be gone soon.

A tear dropped down your cheek. You didn't know why you were crying, you didn't think you would cry. After all, you'll never feel pain again after this day.

You slowly opens the cap of the bottle, and haphazardly poured a handful of pills into your hand. A few fell in the sink, but you didn't care. You had enough to kill you 4 times over in your hand anyways. You brought the pills up to your mouth, and closed your eyes.

"Y/n!" You heard jungkook say. Your eyes bolted open to see a scared looking jungkook in the doorway. You didn't want him to see you like this...

"Just go away, I have to do this!" You said. You began bringing the pills back to your mouth, but jungkook quickly slapped them away, and the hit the ground with a soft patter.

"Stop!" He yelled. He lowers his hand and instantly gripped you in a hug. He  held you as tight as he possibly could, and you didn't understand why.

You were such a horrible, disgusting, mess of a h7man being. You were worthless, why was he hugging you?

"Jungkook... please let go" you pleaded.

"No!" Jungkook said sharply, quickly after you spoke. " I'm never letting you go Again..." he said softer. His grip impossible tightened, and he leaned his head on your shoulder, you felt a bit of wetness. He was crying... "why y/n.... I thought... I thought you were happy... why?"

"Jungkook please..." You said quietly. If you told him abouttour parents he would hate you. You shouldn't have been so week. You shouldn't have let them do that to you, well. You deserved it anyways, or so you thought.

Jungkook released the huh, and held your shoulders with his hands forcing you to look at him. His face was covered in wet tears, and his cheeks were bright red.

"Please... I want to help you..." he said. You pulled away from him and turned around. Suddenly, more and more flashbacks of your family came zooming through your brain.

You couldn't handle it, you crouched down into a squat, and tightly covers your ears in an attempt to stop the raging scenes in your head, but it was no use.

Endless pinches and kicks were thrown at you, along with harsh words like useless child and worthless peice of garbage. You wanted to cry, but tears always brought a harder beating. You weren't alowed to show emotion. It was weak, like you.

"Y/n..." jungkook said worridly.. "y/n what's happeing?!" He said. He touched your shoulder, but you quickly pushed it away, falling and landing on your butt.

You bursted into tears, and feanticly tried to wipe them away but the kept coming. Jungkook Kneeled down in front of you, attempting to comfort you.

"Y/n... what's going on? Please tell me why your doing this?" He asked with a whacky voice. He sounded so worried, it just made you cry more.

"My parents.... my dad..." You said. You didn't want to tell him, but you couldn't get out of this situation without it.

"What? What about them? Did they..." he slowly trialled off, not wanting to say what he was thinking, but his eyes widens in shock when you nodded your head.

"Oh god... jungkook" you fell into his arms, and you bo thh gripped another tightly. You kept sobbing into his back. " he hit me so much... he said so many mean things to me... my mom killed herself because of him.... I wanted to go out like her, so I got these pills.... But now... Your here... and I feel bad... Why is everything I do so wrong!!" You sobbed loudly.

Jungkook held you tighter, trying to protect you.

"Not everything you do is.. wrong, your perfect and beautifully and you didn't deserve any of that. And you.... You don't deserve to die now"

"But I do!!" You yelled. You let go of the hug, and stood up, waving your arms around frantically . "If I was never born, my parents would never had fought, and my mom wouldn't be dead. It's all my fault... I deserve thiss. I deserve everything bad!!" You said. Jungkook stood up and hugged you again.

"No you dont.. y/n." He said. He sniffles a bit between sentances. " your the most amazing person I've ever met. And i really love you. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that but, this isn't the answer. Please just talk to me instead of this.. I don't know what is do if you were gone...." he said.

You felt him cry on your shoulder once again. His words called you down a vut, so you gently held him back.

"I'm sorry..." You said quietly.

"There's nothing to be sorry for..." jungkook said. " let's go to the bedroom, it will be more comfortable to talk in there"

"Hey jungkook?" You asked softly.

"Yeah?" He replied with a sniffle.

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do" he said. "I will always love you...". He pulled away from the hug and kissed you. Then he picked you up and carried you to the bed so you could talk more about what happend in your past.