jimin x self harming artist reader

Request by horrorlover0201

_____

I scribbled down a few sketches onto the page of my sketchbook. I looked up to see my lovely jimin staring down at the page.

"Do you have to watch so carefully like that?" I asked, with a smile.

"What? I like watching you draw" he said with a pout.

" it's just a bit... distracting..."

"Oh..." he said. He looked down. Instantly I regretted my words. I just made someone else feel bad again...

" it's ok!! You can watch, I don't really mind" I said. He skilled and stood up to come walk next to me.

" y/n.. you don't have to lie to me" he said.

"I know..." I said quietly.

"I'll go make dinner, you just keep drawing!" He said. He smilled cutely, and I blushed. I looked back at my drying and tried to focus on it, but I couldnt.

I gave up and closed the sketchbook, carrying it back to my room. I laid down on the bed and stared up at the celling.

I sighed.

I gently pulled up the sleeve of my black hoodie. I brushed my hand along my arm, and felt the multitude of cuts that grazed my arm. Jimin didn't know about what I did. He didn't know I was secretly feeling so terrible

I opened a small drawer on my bedside table, pulling out an old box the size of a jewelry case. I opens the lid, inside were 3 small silver blades. Stolen from a razor.

I picked one up, and sat at the edge of the bed, I grabbed the box of tissues next to me.

Today had been a really bad day. That's why I called jimin over. I thought hanging out with him would make me feel better, but I just ended up ruining it. I drew the whole time instead of actually talking or doing fun things with him. He probably hates me...

I held the small blade to my arm, and pressed down, then, just before I was about to cut, the door opened.

"Y/n dinners.... done...." jimin said. You tried to hide what you were doing, but it was to late, he already saw you..

Jimin covered his mouth in shock and ran towards me. I stood up, and tried to run to the bathroom, but he grabbed me.

"Jimin... let me go!" I said. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I didn't want him to see Me like this... I didn't want anyone to find out..

" no!" Jimin looked at me straight in the eyes. I choked at the sight of his tears. I didn't think he would get this upset over me... "why... Why y/n"

I looked down. If only I wasn't so careless maybe jimin wouldn't have found out... I could've  avoided this...

"It doesn't matter..." I said.

"Yes it does!!" Jimin exclaimed. " I want to help you... I don't want you to feel bad y/n... please just tell me why..."

I turned away from him and sat back down in the edge of the bed. I looked at the box, and sighed. Jimin walked over and sat next to me.

"I'm so worthless jimin..." I said. I rested my elbows on my knees and covers my face in shame. "I deserve this pain..."

"Y/n... your not... worthless" jimin said. "You don't deserve pain... your a really nice person. Your always so kind to me, and your really fun to hang out with.. your absolutely not worthless. Your worth so much..."

I looked up at him, wiping my tears. "Do you really think that?" I asked. He nooded. Then he wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest. I felt him softly kiss me on the forehead.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you to jimin"