jimin x reader: walking in on suicide attempt

i laid in bed blankly staring at the wall. I felt numb. so God damn numb, I couldn't take it. I didn't even feel like a real person anymore. I didn't feel anything.

my body wouldn't move. I didn't feel like getting up. I didn't feel like doing anything. I was void of all pasion. I was empty. I just laid in bed, and let the dark thoughts take over my mind.

no normal person could feel this way. your insane. no wonder nobody loves you.

the thought made my heart ache a little, but that was ok. I'd rather feel sad then feel nothing.

your practical already dead. look at you. not moving, and so numb. it's like your just a husk.

my thoughts were right. I was a husk. a shadow of my former self. I probably annoyed everyone around me for being like this. no one would like someone empty and dark like me.

he probably hates you now. your just a living corpse. he wouldn't care if you died. it would be doing him a favor.

I sighed, as I thought about my voyfriend, jimin. we'd been together for 2 years now. back when we first started dating I was so happy, and bubbly. he probably hates me now.

you should just do it. kill youself. your already dead, it won't matter. you don't matter. just do it already and put everyone out of their misery.

I pulled myself up out of bed. I looked blankly at the floor. i was already dead. all I had to do now was make it physical. it made no difference wether I was here or not. even when I'm gone, the world will keep turning. my life doesn't mean a thing.

my steps were heavy as I walked it the bathroom. I opens up the cabinet, and found the first bottle of pills I could find. It didn't matter what they were, as long as they could kill me. I started at the pill bottle, my empty expression not faltering.

do much power in one little bottle. this tiny, piece of plastic filled with medicine ment to help people, had the power to end someone's life. it was unbelivable.

I looked at my phone on the sink counter. I left it there, and turned it off. I didn't want to be bothered by the outside world. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

relectantly, I picked it up. normally people would write a suicide note, so this should do the trick.

I didn't really have any family left, so the only person I knew was jimin. i opened his contact on my phone, and started typing.

jimin-ah, I'm sorry. I 'll tired of living this way. this isn't going to be to elaborate of a goodbye message, but I just wanted to say thank your for all of the food times. im sorry for becoming like this. you probably hate me now. font worry thoigh, you won't have to deal with me anymore. maybe one day well meet in heaven, if I don't go to hell. goodbye, jimin.

satisfied with my final goodbye, I sent the message. I turned it off, and put it face down on the counter. I sat on the toilet, and opens the childproff cap on the orange bottle of pills.

I poured a few into my hands, and stared at them.

it looks like it's finally my time...

I thought. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, and watches myself one last time as I poured the hand full of white pills into my mouth. I closed by eyes, and was bout to swallow....

"Y/N!!"

I heard a scream, and instantly wipes my head over to see jimin desperately running towards me. my eyes widens instantly in shock, but before I could do anytbing, I felt a sharp slap against my cheek, knocking the pills out of my mouth.

the landed in the sink, amki mg a satisfying clink as they dropped. jimin was panting desperatly, as if he ran here. I only just sent my message, how did he get here so fast?

"did you swallow any?!" he asked frantically, as he reached up to try and fish through my mouth, but I pushed his hand away.

" no. I didn't swallow any!" I said angrilly. "what the he'll are you doing here?!" I asked.

"i was on my way, then I got your message and rushed here. I'm so glad I made it in time..." he said. I looked away. my attempt was ruined.  "why are you doing this?" he asked softly. he gently put his hand on my shoulder, but I slapped it away.

" you shouldn't have come." I said. i felt angry tears start to form in my eyes. " this my chance to escape"

"escape what jagiya?" he asked softly. I could hear the hurt In his voice.  I turned around to look at him, and the look in his eyes made my whole body shake with guilt.

" escape life. I'm so tired of being so fucking depressed all the time. I'm tired of being numb. I just want it all to end" I said. I let my tears fall down, and started sobbing. I couldn't control my emotions. I didn't expect jimin to come, or even care. the sudden wave of emotions that hit me was to overwhelming, and I coudlnt control my tears.

"baby..." he said sadly. he pulled me into a tight hug, and I wrapped my arms around him. I sobbed into his shoulder.

" why!? why re you saving me!?" I half yelled. " I thought you hated me?!" jimin squeezed me tighter, and hurried his face in my shoulder as well.

" how could I ever hate you y/n... I love you. I wouldn't date you if I didn't..." he said. I didn't respond, and just kept crying into him. he rubbed my back gently, and I heard him start to sniffle. "please y/n... don't do this again. I promise I'll help you... just please don't leave me..."