yoongi: they find his sh, part 2

request by TlkFluentSarcasm

____

after about 15 minutes, I finally begun to feel myself calm down. hessitantly, I opened the bathroom door. it seemed like no one was outside waiting for me, so I tried to sneak back to my bedroom, but my hand was interrupted when someone felt a hand on my shoulder.

"hey, you ready to talk now yoongi?" namjoon asked softly. I looked down, i didn't want to be confronted by the whole group of people watching me again. namjoon sighed, realising he wouldn't be getting anywhere with me. "how about, just me and you talk. is that better? I'll tell the members later"

I twiddled around my fingers, thinking about the option. I didn't want anyone to know about the depression i'd been hiding for so long, but keeping it a secret any longer will just worry the members more. hesitantly, I nodded.

namjoon smilled, and walked with me to the bedroom. he sat on the bed, and patted it, signifying for me to sit next to him. I did, and took a seat.

"so..."he started. he looked down. "why do you do it?" i sighed and looked around, trying to find anything to look at besides namjoons worried eyes. I settled on the floor, and stared down at it.

"because..." i said. " it's the only thing that makes me feel better"

"why is that? why don't you talk to us?" he asked. I scratched at my wrist.

" i didn't want you to know.. I didn't want to be a burden" namjoon sighed. he held my hand, stopping my from scratching myself, and he lifted up my sleeve again. my heart pounded as he gently brushed his hand over the cuts.

"yoongi... your not a burden to us, we love you. you didn't need to turn to this..." he said sadly.

"but... I didn't know what else to do..." I said. I felt tears start to form in my eyes, but I but my lip to hold them back. I didn't want to cry in front of namjoon. I couldnt.

"yoongi..."he said softly. he let go of my arm, and pulled me into a tight hug, I couldn't hold back my tears from falling, and I cried into his shoulder. "I promise I'm gonna help you now, you don't need to turn to this anymore. please don't be afraid to talk to me, or any of the other members. we're all here for you, ok?"

I shut my eyes tight, and sobbed into namjoons shoulder. it felt like all of my locked up emotions were being set free, and I just couldn't stop crying. it was so embarasing. namjoon placed his hand on my back, and gently rubbed up and down to comfort me.

once I stopped crying, I pulled away, and wiped my tears. I looked down, not wanting namjoon to see my puffy eyes and red face. he gently ruffled my hair, making me look up at him.

"thanks for talking to me yoongi, I hope you feel at least a little better now" he said. i sniffles and wiped my eye on more time.

"thanks for listening to me..."

sorry it's short compared to the other parts, but I was really short on time the past few days. I hope you still like it!