v x reader. self harm

Request by @Taehyungs_lipring

____

"Boo!!" You jumped, but once you realized who just shouted behind you, you smiled.

"Your here!" You said happily to your boyfriend taehyung. "Don't scare me like that, I thought I was gonna get murderd"

"What kind of murderer says boo?" Your so funny y/n" he said, and he booped your nose with his finger.

"Hey... haha" you laughed. Playfully hitting him. Once the laughter died down, he gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"So, did you order already?" He asked. You nodded. You came a bit early since you were excited about spending you and taes 1 year anaversary at your favorite coffee joint.

"I got a vanilla bean frapichino, as always" you said. "Oh, and there it is!". The server placed your drink on the table, and asked the what he wanted.

"Hmm.. can I get the special cinamion roll drink?" He asked. The waiter nodded, and scribbled something down.

"It'll be out in about 5 minutes" She said with a smile, then left to the kitchen.

"Wow taetae, sugar much?" You asked, then scoped a bit of sipped cream into your mouth with the straw.

"Says the girl eating wipped cream off of a frappechino" he said.

"Shut up!!" You said playfully, sipping your drink.

"So anyways... I got you a prestent!!!" He said happily, he held up a small bag, and handed it to me.

"Aww taeee" you said. Carefully You reached your hand into the bag to get your gift. Inside was the cutest, and most detailed little teddy bear you had ever scene. "Its all adorable!! Were did you find this!!"

"Its completely hand made, the lady said it took days to complete! I knew you would love it" he said. You nodded your head. Then gently posed the bear on the table. You picked up a larger blue bag, and handed it to taehyung.

"Here's your gift!" You said. You looked up after handing the gift to taehyung, seeing his face. He was stairing downwards. Your heart started beating faster. Did something happen?

Despite how happy you were feeling right now from getting to see taehyung, in reality.. Your life wasn't that good. You had a secret.

Everyday you spent hours in bed, not wanting to do anything. Taehyung was the only one who could get you out. In front of him, and everyone else you were always smilimg, but no one saw what hid under your sleeves.

The look on taehyungs face scared you so much. You thought the worst. That he found out, so you instantly looked down at your arms. Your sleeve had rolled up while you handed taehyung the gift.

The mood instantly dropped. Quickly you pushed your sleeves back down and stood up.

"Sorry umm.. I have to use the restroom." You said, in an attempt to escape the situation. But taehyung grabbed your wrist, and looked up at you with sad eyes.

"What... is that?" He asked. The waitress quickly placed his drink down and ran away, noticing the serious tone of the conversation."

You sat back down, although you desperately wanted to escape. This is the first time someone had seen them.. know one ever knew. Why now? Why on this special day does this have to happen?

"Y/n" taehyumg said sternly. He flipped your wrist over so the inside faced up. You closed your eyes as he slightly lifted your sleeve, careful not to make it obvious since you were in public. "Why... are these here"

"Taehyung... not now..." You begged, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"My gift can wait, this is more important"

"It's not!!"you said a bit louder.. You were a bit embarrassed after that, so you pulled your arm away, and put your sleeve back down again. "I mean I'm not.."you said quieter.

"How are you not important? I love you, your soo important to me. I know your important to your family to... Why do you say that kind of thing?" He asked, you looked away.

"I don't want to talk about... not here at least... not in public" you said. Taehyung nodded of undwrstanding, and he quickly paid for you both and you left. You sipped your drink in the car as he drove you to his house.

"So please..." he asked as you sat on the couch. "Why? Why would you do this to yourself?"

"I just...." You struggled to find the right words, but you could tell tae truly cared for you, and wanted to help. So you tried to stay strong and tell him. "I dont... like myself" you said, you looked away from him and down at your legs. "I'm so lazy that I  ant get put of bed. And when I do all I do is mess up" you said. "I can't take it, it's the only thing that helps me..."

"Y/n... baby... I want to help you. You don't need to do that. I love you, and I never want you to hurt yourself in any way ever again, got that?" You looked away. You didn't know what to say, you didn't want to lie saying you eouldnt, but you didn't want to let tae down.

"I don't think that's possible now..." You said.

"Then I'm the future. I promise I'll help every step of the way untill you dont need to do this again" he said. He wrapped you into a tight hug. " I love you, and I want to help you so much. Call me anytime ok?"

"Ok". You smiled, and hugged him back.

"One more thing" tae said. He held the gift bag, and started to take out the contents. Inside was an expensive suit jacket. "O my god, it's so amazing!!" He said. He hugged you again, and you smilled.

"Your welcome" you said quietly. For the first time in a while you felt like you did something right.

"Thank you y/n"