Ch. 3: The Labor Day Party

Tris POV:

I am in Florida, where they are holding this year's Labor Day Party, with my friends. This year's theme is Puffy, Short, and Sexy. I am on the runway wearing a Strapless White Exquisite Short Puffy Dress and White Black Gold Cross Strappy Red Bottom Ultra High Heels Chunky Heel Platform Ankle Strap Sandals. Yea I know, a little too wordy and they sound uncomfortable. I've been wearing heels like this for four years. It's like taking a stroll in converses.
The paparazzi is snapping away. I pose for the cameras and walk off the stage.
I walk to the table wear my friends are sitting.
"Tris, this is so amazing." Shauna says squealing. I giggle. Then two hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who?" The voice asks.
"Uh...Adam Levine?" I ask.
"Nope."
"Adam Sandler?"
"No."
"Adam Hicks?"
"How many Adams do you know?"
"I'm kidding Ashton and I know 36 Adams."
He uncovers my eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Tris and Ashton. Come over here and pose for a picture!" A guy calls. 
I smile. I start to walk over and I pull Christina with me.
All three of us pose for pictures.
I laugh then I bring all my friends in the picture. The reporter ask me to take a picture with one of my closest friends next to Christina and I brought Tobias.
We take a few pictures.
Then before they snap the last one, Tobias pulls me closer bringing his hand under my breast, and kisses me. They snap the picture. 
I look at Tobias but I say nothing. I say nothing for the rest of the night, I just smile and laugh when I am suppose to.
---------
Sorry for the short Chapter. I'll update later. Now time to update the other books.