Ch. 6: Box of Memories

Tris POV:

Tobias and I walk hand in hand to my house. When we get there Crystal runs towards us and jumps into our arms.
"Mommy, Daddy, I missed you." She says.
I kiss her forhead.
"Can I show you what I found yesterday?" She asks us.
We nod and she leads up upstairs to my old room and puts a box on the bed. I look through the box.
There are pictures of Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, and I when we were little.
"Who are they?" Crystal asks us.
"It's me, daddy, uncle Zeke, and uncle Uriah when we were little." I say.
Then I see one photo that catches my eye. It's one of me and Tobias kissing by a river.
I pick it up and smile at it.
That was in fourth grade. My mom--Lillian took that picture.
Tobias comes over and looks at the picture with me.
"Can you tell me a story about when you guys were little?" Crystal asks me.
I nod.
"One day at school, your daddy had glasses and people made fun of him. So after school when people laughed at him he ran to a river and I followed him. He sat down and I stood in front of him.
I came down to the level of his height while he was sitting. His glasses were sliding down his face and I pushed them upward. Then we kissed." I tell her.
Crystal smiles at me, her eyes become droopy, and she lays down.
"I think I need..." Her voice trails off and she falls asleep.
"A nap." Tobias and I say in unison.
We put a blanket over her and I kiss her forehead.
We walk out.
Thank You, Crystal.
For that box of memories.
-------
I want to make a new book but it's not a fanfic. Please tell me what you think down below.