Ch. 28: They Are Back

Tris POV:

I walk to the library and I see three people I'd never thought I'd see for a long time.
Marcus, Jeanine, Anna's father, Dennis.
I put the hood of my hoodie on, let my hair cover my face, and put on my sunglasses. I put my promise ring in my pocket and get closer to them. I pretend to look at books and read them.
"We've got to get them back at some point and I bet I know how." Marcus says.
"Let's not say too much here. One of her friends could over hear us." Jeanine says.
"I'm just gonna get Anna back and teach her a lesson. It will be a very long one." Dennis says.
"Can we be best friends?" Marcus asks him and they laugh.
"I'm working with a bunch of immature imbosols." Jeanine says.
They walk out and seperate.
I pull out my phone and text the group.
marcus, jeanine, and dennis are bac!!!-T
where r they?!-4
jus left the library-T
is that where u are?-4CWZSLPU
yea-T
we're coming!-4CWZSLPU
I sit down at a table waiting for them, looking over my shoulder every once a while. Tobias burst through the door and pull me into an embrace.
"Are you okay?" He asks me.
"I'm fine. But Anna's not. We have to do something."
"And we will. First we have to think out our strategy." He says.
We sit down. The rest of the group burst through the door.
----------------
I sit at home thinking about what I should do about Anna, then I hear a knock at the door. I open the door.
I see Marcus, Jeanine, and Dennis.
"We knew it was you at the library and you bought that phony plan. This is our real plan." Jeanine says.
Then I get hit in the head. Little dots begin to surround my vision. The last thing I hear is a scream.