Ch. 12: Making up or Breaking up

Tris POV: 

Uriah and I are not going out but we've only kissed liked a lot in two nights. 
"Tris, I don't want this to go farther than you want it. I know you still like Tobias and I'm okay with that. But I don't think what we have going on now is...great." Uriah says.
He's right I don't want it to go any farther. And I do still like Tobias. But everything is just so complicated. 
"Yea, I guess your right. Maybe I just don't know what I want. No offense." I say.
"None taken."
"So I guess, I'll see you later."
"Yes, of course."
I give him a hug and he hugs back. 
I walk to my house to go see Crystal and Marlene and Tobias are at the door. I run over to them.
"What are you doing here?" I ask them quickly.
"Well, I'm here to see my daughter." Tobias says. 
I look at Marlene giving her a look that says, 'What's your reason?' 
She shrugs. 
I sigh loudly and open the door. Crystal comes running towards me and I pick her up. 
She is smiling until she sees Marlene. 
"I don't like aunty Marlene." She says and walks to the couch. 
I walk after her and Tobias follows.
"Well why don't you like aunt Mar?" He asks her.
"She is the lady that took us from you and mommy for two months." Crystal says tearing up and I pull into my lap. 
She hugs me and cries into my chest.
Tobias walks back over to Marlene and they talk. More like Tobias trying not to strangle each Marlene.
After a couple of minutes Marlene leaves and Crystal is asleep in my lap. Tobias walks back over to us.
"So did you notice us giving Marlene the cold shoulder?" I ask smirking. 
"Half the time, I wasn't even paying attention to anything Marlene related."
"Oh really? What were you paying attention to?" 
He doesn't answer. 
"Tobias, are you gonna tell me?"
Still no answer. 
Then he groans. 
"I never liked Marlene, whenever she wanted to kiss me, I pushed her away. I just wanted to make you jealous and all thouse things I said at the store. I didn't mean them. I was paying attention to you looking beautiful in that gray dress, I was getting jealous when you and Uriah were kissing, and all I could think was, 'Damn, how could I let her go.' And now I'm regretting it. I'm sorry." He says.
I stare at him, trying to read his emotions, I can see tears threatening to spill. Tobias has never done that before never.
"And all this time I just wanted you. I only wanted you." His voice is cracking. 
"Tobias, I need to think about this. I need to know whether you are telling the truth or not. Just give me some time." I say. 
I give him a kiss on his cheek. 
"Good Night." I say. 
"Good night." He says.