Ch. 36: Remembering Little Not All

Tobias POV:

"You know Tobias, you can let go of my hand now" Tris says giggling.
"Oh! Sorry about that!" I say putting my hand quickly to the back of my neck. I hadn't let go of her hand after what happened earlier.
"So Do you want to do something?" I ask.
"Uhhh..... let me see about that" She said playfully.
"Of course! Can Crystal come?"
"My daughter?"
"Duh! Dumbass!" She said smacking my arm. God do I miss her in my life! I want her to remember. But I can't pressure her.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I hear Tris say.
"Nothing much! Just where we are going to go today!"
"Soooo, where are we going?" She asks.
"Oh! Uh.... Park?"
"Okay! How about a picnic?"
"Yeah!" I say smiling.
"Let me go get everything ready!!" She said running down the street.
I can't wait!
-----
Tris POV:
When I reach my room, I take out my phone and text Christina.
(Bold is Tris and Normal is Christina)
Hey-T
Wassup-C
Guess what?-T
Umm...what?-C
I'm going on a picnic with Crystal and Tobias-T
And you needed to text me that why?-C
Cuz I need to know what to wear-T
Ugh. I'll be there in ten-C
But ur like 2 mins away!-T
"Well... I'm at Will's place-C
K! See you when you come!-T
While I wait for Christina, I think about all those times that me and Tobias have spent together. Then I think about all those times he broke my heart but I still forgave him and when I had one silly kiss with Ashton, he freaks out and breaks up with me.
I can't hold it in anymore! I want to cry! I want to let it all go!
But then I hear the door open and close. Must be Christina.
Oh no!
I feel tears trickle down my face. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly run to the bathroom so Christina doesn't see and I try to clean my face.
"Hello?" I hear someone ask.
Uhm... That's not Christina's voice but a familiar one. Tobias.
I can't let him see me like this! Not anymore. I run into my walk-in closet and hide behind a rack of dresses.
"Tris? Are you in here?" I hear the bathroom door open. I hear footsteps walking towards the closet.
I try not to move but I had an itch on my nose and I had to scratch it! I carefully moved my hand up towards my nose when, a whole bunch of sweaters from the shelf above fell on me.
"Ow." I mumbled.
"Tris, is that you?"
"Yes." Tobias came towards me and helped me up.
"What were you doing in there?" He asked me pointing to the rack of dresses.
"Hiding" I mumble.
"What?"
"Hiding!" I say and I storm out.
"Woah! Tris come back! What did I do to upset you?"
"The break up!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh really? Do you not remember having sex with Lauren? Or kissing Angeline? What about Tamera?" I say and run out of the house. I don't think. I just run. I go to the park and sit down on the bench.
Then I see Christina's car pull up beside me.
"Um... Why aren't you at home?"
"Tobias came."
"And? Why are you here?"
"I was thinking about the picnic and well, I thought of him and then I thought about us and then I thought about what happened between us. I could take it! So I started crying and when he came to my house, I hid and then my sweaters fell on me and he found me and I told him why I was hiding and he doesn't remember any of it! And well then I ran."
"Oh you poor thing! Come! Let's go to my place."
"Okay."
As I was about to get into the car, I see Tobias running towards me. I quickly get into the car and told Christina to step on it.
I was glad to leave him behind!
After what felt like forever, because Christina kept taking wrong turns, we finally arrived at her house and you would not believe who we saw...
-----
Christina POV:

Tris has a little bit her memory back. She still thinks Tobias and her are broken up. I can't stand it. Tobias is always angry with us. He tries. He really does. And there's nothing we can do. We have to let her get her memory back naturally. Or we could pressure her. But that's not the best idea.
-----
Thanks for the idea
@in_fourtris_we_ship