Chapter 2: Get Your Tucks In A Row

Crash Site Bravo

The tank drives over a bridge, heading for Blue Base.

Blue Base

Tucker exits Blue Base, stopping right in front of the tank.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Caboose appears from behind the tank.

Caboose: We are back!

Tucker: Caboose?! Christ, I thought you were in that thing. Wait, who is in that thing?

You and Wash exit the tank.

Washington: Hello, Private.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Washington: Tucker, what is the one thing I tell you each and every morning?

Tucker: Wake up.

Washington: The other thing.

Tucker: For the love of god, stop sleeping naked.

Washington: Don't let anyone touch the tank.

Tucker turns towards the tank.

Tucker: Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this.

Washington: Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have.

Tucker: I know, I know. Ration the food, maintain our equipment.

You and Caboose pop up.

Caboose: Brush your teeth, and don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone while they're trying to brush their teeth.

Washington: And always report in to me.

Tucker: Do we have to?

Washington: Yes! I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point.

From the top floor of Blue Base, the Blue Team organization chart can be seen, with the words Captain Butch Flowers and Church scratched out, with Church added in big letters above the Captains name, but that is scratched out too, with Washington in silver added next to the big scratched out Church name. In the middle, your name is there, while Caboose's name is added under yours. Next to the original scratched out Church name, Doc's name is added with a question mark, but is then crossed out. Next to Tucker's name, Grif's sister is added. Out of all of the names, yours and Tucker's are the only ones untouched.

Tucker: Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them... eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever.

(L/N): He was an inspiration to us all.

Washington: Well Church and Carolina decided to run off without so much as a goodbye. So it's up to me to keep us all together. Maybe if someone hadn't have crashed the ship, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tucker: Whoa, wait a second. Why are you looking at me when you say that?

Washington: I just have a hard time believing that thousands of well trained crew members were to blame for the incident.

Tucker: Well they definitely didn't survive it! Ah ha ha ha. Ahem...

(L/N): ...Wow.

Tucker: Yeah...

(L/N): You proud of yourself?

Tucker: No.