(A/N): New Direction

So by now you must be thinking the title for this update is vague, and truth be told, it really is, so I'll explain what this all means. Lately, the way I've been releasing chapters is immediately after I finish working on them. However, this method has proven not to be work best for me, especially during the first book of this series, in which I believe I could have done a lot better in terms of writing, to the point where I might just rewrite the whole thing. So, I've decided to change the way I publish chapters, and here's how I'll do it. I'll write all the chapters for the entire season first, in order to make sure I don't forget anything important, because believe me, I forget a lot to the point where I should be called Hirohiko Araki. And once all the chapters are written and I make sure no important details go forgotten, I'll publish the chapters one every day. At first I thought of publishing them all on the same day, but then I realized how much of a burden and strain it would be to read multiple, possibly long, chapters in one day. You all have lives to get to.

P.S. And remember, if you hear anyone state that I have a super secret thing planned for this story, report them to the police, as they are batshit insane and cannot be trusted.