Hot Introductions

I was already awake when the sun came out on Sunday morning. I will admit I spent the whole night rolling around in bed, flushed and desperately looking for a sexual release.

It did not work.

I walked around looking like a zombie, pjs on and coffee in hand. No plans today.

Shocker

So I just decided to go to the backyard deck I loved so much, and curled up in the old and fluffy couch I had bought at a garage sale when I moved here. Once again I tried to read a chapter of my book but my mind kept wandering around. This had been an issue since the investigation started. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think straight. I was always paranoid, thinking it would happen again, and now thinking straight maybe moving to the middle of nowhere hadn't the brightest idea. My family must be going insane.

In my defense they shouldn't have just dismissed everything that happened so fast, making me feel like they just wanted to get rid of the memory from the face of earth. I didn't want anything else more than that, but not without doing something about it. Of course, the Blake family could not be tainted with such scandal in the city of Los Angeles, so they did they best they could, giving the press a show, and then dismissing the case within the four walls I once called home

"Bitches..." I murmured to myself, getting mad all over again.

I heard a distant Hey! And I looked up in time to see a huge dotted dog jump on me, getting coffee all over my body and book. I hissed in pain and pushed the animal away from me, dropping the mug on the deck, making it shatter into a million pieces. I was so sure my skin would fall off after the big ass burn I had on my thighs.

"Oh shit" I heard from my left and I looked up to catch Mr-No-Shirt jogging our way. The dog jumped around, licking the back of my hand, trying to grab my attention. I gave the dog a disapproving look before turning to the human wall coming our way.

"Did he do that?" he asked, trying to pull the great dane by the collar. I gave a humorless chuckle.

"No, I totally tend to pour boiling ass coffee on myself a lot" I said through my clenched teeth, while trying to wipe the coffee of my thigh. I gave a single glance to the book on the floor and realized it was ruined, pages wet and dark, and some squished and broken off as the dog had jumped all over it while trying to be friendly. The guy followed my eyes and saw the ruined book but didn't offer apologies either.

Calm down Sky, the dog was trying to be friendly I thought

"Nice job there, buddy" the dude said to his dog with a disapproving look. I raised my eyebrow, but looked down at my red thigh. Oh this was going to be bad.

"You need to put a leash on that dog" I murmured as I knelt down to pick up the broken pieces from the mug.

Unbelievable.

Then he knelt down next to me, helping me pick up the pieces, and my eyes met his for a moment only, memories from yesterday resurfacing and making my face go red.

"You don't have to help me, ya know" I murmured. He ignored me and kept picking up the pieces

"I have to be responsible for what this brute does, don't I?" he replied.

"Whats his name?" I asked, trying to make the situation a little bit less awkward. The dog came again and licked half my face in one lick, making me drop all the broken piece again from the surprise. The dude just laughed, I guess from my expression, and tried pulling his dog away from my face by the collar.

"Pongo" he said with a small smile. I busted out laughing

"As in 101 Dalmatians? How original" I said standing up. He followed me, carrying the pieces in his hand. I looked around, no bag.