Sleeping with the enemy

Please dont be a ghost reader. Comment and vote! I think y'all gonna like this one. Some important info will be revealed. Enjoy!

-Unedited-

I shivered when I heard his voice and instantly bit my lip, trying to hide a smile.

"Yes" I whispered and in a second I was pinned to the bathroom wall, Hunter's erection pressing on my stomach, water cascading over our restless bodies. I looked up at him and he didn't waste time, he just crashed his lips against mine. I could taste the whiskey in his lips but I didn't care. I needed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and that was his cue to lift me up in his arms, and I wrapped my legs around his waist instantly, a moan escaping the second I felt his erection pressing on my entrance this time.

"I want you Skyler" he whispered against my ear, his teeth grazing my earlobe slightly. There wasn't anything sexier than that. I dug my nails in his back slightly, receiving a moan from him.

"Then take me" I responded, and that's all it took. His cock slid inside of me in a swift motion, a painful yet pleasurable bite. I cried out and held on to him until his cock had filled me fully. After a moment he stopped for a second, squeezed my body with his arms

"Are you okay?" he asked breathless. I knew he was struggling to keep still to make sure I wasn't hurt. But when I nodded and slammed my lips against his, he stopped holding back. He thrusted forcefully this time, making me cry out again but this time in pure pleasure. He devoured my lips like it was life itself and worshipped my body like I was a goddess. At some point he had pinned me against the other side of the wall, more water spraying on us, thrusting his hard cock inside of me without mercy. But I liked it, I liked the way he created a fist in my hair, pulling it, the way he slammed into me as if he knew I wasn't going to break, and the way his warm breath caressed my ear with every thrust. I knew I had him then. I knew he felt it too; that connection that seemed to keep bringing us back to each other.

"Come for me" he groaned, his green eyes flashing for a mere second before he shut them up again. I was already on the verge of doing so, but the second he begged me to come I felt my body contract against his cock and a scream of pleasure tore through my throat. He followed me, burying his face against my neck, thrusting the remainder of his climax as I felt his seed inside of me. I was left gasping for air as he finished thrusting, and his lips met mine for a moment. He wanted to claim my mouth, my body, and he was doing a good job at that.

I could see it took a real effort to pull out from inside me, but when he did so, he kept me up in his arms, and although my legs didn't seem to work correctly, he kept me in the air, his arms holding me up easily.

"Don't leave me, please" he whispered against my ear and my heart just about jumped. I swallowed slightly and put my hand against his cheek, planting a kiss on his temple.

"I'm not going anywhere, Hunter" I whispered. There was silence and his strong arms squeezed me lovingly.

"I'm not who you think I am" he whispered so low I barely caught it. I frowned and pulled my face to look at him in the eyes.

Then I realized his eyes were not focused in me. There weren't even focused at all. His pupils are dilated and my stomach dropped.

"Hunter?" I whispered, but he didn't acknowledge my existence, or even looked at me. His tensed arms slowly relaxed and I carefully put my feet back on the ground, trying to avoid falling. I heard Pongo bark outside of the bathroom, jumping at the door even.

Then Hunter dropped in the shower like a rag doll, and if it wasn't because I wrapped my arms around him in time and pulled him towards me, he would've hit his head in the shower floor. I gasped as we crashed down, but my adrenaline was so high I didn't feel the hit. Hunter was passed out cold, but his body started to shake furiously.