Daring

I sat there for a good five minutes, completely frozen. Did this really just happen? Did I really just let the neighbor go down on me with his hands?

"I didn't hurt you, did I? he asked quietly. I cleared my throat before jumping off the washing mashing, heart pounding out my chest. I fixed my underwear under his stare, my face flaming up. I reached into the clean laundry basket and pulled an overly sized shirt and pulled it on fast. Not the most fashionable piece of clothing but whatever covered my body was better than standing in front of Hunter with just two very small pieces of clothing covering my most private parts.

"No, actually" I breathed out. Ground, open up and swallow me now please. He was trying very hard to erase the smile off his face but he was doing a terrible job at it. I cleared my throat again, and walked past him, hurrying towards the kitchens

"I have beer. You want a beer? Yeah, lets give you a beer" I babbled, and heard him following me close behind. He chuckled quietly

"I won't say no" he said. I glanced at the living room and found Pongo was laying comfortably on my couch. I narrowed my eyes but continued towards the kitchen

Getting comfy, aren't we...

I reached into my almost empty fridge and pulled a bottled beer whose name I didn't even pay attention to when I picked it out, and handed it to Hunter. He murmured his thanks and popped it open.

Silence

"So" I started. He was just standing there, staring at me, a grin on his face.

"Can you like knock that stupid smile off your face before I wipe it off for you?" I asked irritated. He raised his eyebrow and took a swing from his beer.

Yeah that's what I thought

"Are you going to give me your name at least?" he asked, about to start smiling again. I narrowed my eyes

"Skyler. But call me Sky" I murmured, officially giving up. He nodded and leaned against the counter

"So tell me Sky, you get this freaky with all your neighbors?" he asked and I blinked my eyes a couple of times. Was he serious right now?

"Well, I don't know, do you make a habit of fingering the first girl you meet?" I threw back at him and he chuckled/choked on his beer, and scratched the back of his neck.

"Is not like you weren't asking for it" he said. Oh this is rich.

"Well you started it yesterday. Might as well give you a taste of your own medicine" I retorted. He had the nerve to roll his eyes at me mockingly and that alone infuriated me.

"You know what, this was a terrible idea" I said, marching to him. His baffled expression was worth a million when I snatched the beer off his hand, and pushed him towards the front door.

"Wow, we're gonna be like that?" he started laughing.

"Honestly, forget anything happen. Get out" I just needed to get him out of here. Shame was eating me alive and I couldn't do this.

"C'mon Sky! You know neither one of us is going to just forget this happened" He said looking down at me when I finally pushed him out to the porch. Pongo came running out, jumping around, thinking we were playing or something.

"OUT!" I yelled and retrieved the bat and raised it.

He laughed

"Okay, woman, I can take a hint" he said, walking in reverse. I narrowed my eyes, still bat in hand.

"Then why are you still here?" I asked.

"You're gonna be begging me to fuck you. Mark my words" he said before turning around to walk back to his own house, Pongo trailing behind him.