Perfect Oblivion

-Unedited-

ONE MONTH LATER

"Can you eat a bit more, please?" Hunter was asking, giving me a pointed look. I just gave him the finger and pushed the plate away. I haven't been able to eat too well since New York and I didn't know if it was the morning sickness or just the nerves, but it was altogether horrible.

"Fine" he murmured and took the plate with the remaining soup. I slumped in the chair, and pressed a hand against my small hard bump. Since we came back from New York, Hunter had been nothing but supportive and loving. I appreciated all of this but sometimes I felt like it was just too much, like I needed my space. Considering that him and I had only known each other for two months and a tad bit more now, it was only difficult that now I was going to have a baby with him. I don't know many guys that would do the things Hunter was dealing with.

"Bob called. He said you don't have to come in today" Hunter said while washing the dishes on the sink. I groaned loudly and at my animalistic noise, Pongo came jumping my way, pushing his big head into my side so I could scratch him.

"I really wanted to get out of the house today" I said, while scratching Pongo's head slightly. Hunter turned around and raised an eyebrow

"You're pregnant, you shouldn't be working at a bar anyways" he said for the tenth time now. I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm pregnant, I'm not dying" I murmured and he rolled his eyes slightly. He came my way, my eyes never leaving his, amd wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me up to my feet.

"Is it so bad that I want to take care of you?" he asked in a whisper, his bright green eyes on mine. I looked down, slightly ashamed I was acting like an entitled bitch.

"No. Its not. I'm just...moody, I guess" I grumbled. Hunter smiled slightly, and pulled me firmly against him, and my hands went flat against his chest, creating a warm sensation down in my core. I may be pregnant, but the need never goes away.

"I can take your moody ass any day" he said in a husky voice. A small smirk broke out on my face and I bit my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah? Is that so? I asked in a whisper. Hunter tilted his head slightly, and his eyes landed on my lips.

"Any day, baby" he said before he crashed his lips against mine, receiving a groan from me. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me. I couldn't get enough of him, ever.

Our kiss deepened and his hands squeezed my hips and I grazed his bottom lip slightly, receiving a gratifying groan from him.

"Sky..." he moaned and I smiled, my lips meeting his neck, using my teeth to graze the skin there. He shivered.

"Please...I don't be able to stop..." he kept saying. My nails dug into his back slightly.

"I don't want you to stop" I said close to his ear.

That's all it took.

In three seconds, Hunter picked me up, my legs went around his waist, and he carried me to his room, our mouths never separating in a desperate attempt to get more of each other. The door was slammed shut, and Hunter laid me down on the bed carefully, our lips separating long enough for him to pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. I looked and welcomed the feast in front of me, tight abs, tanned skin, and one growing bulge in his jeans. I bit my own lip and smirked at him, tilting my head slightly

"What?" Hunter asked with a small smile. I stared at him some more. He straightened his back, standing tall and handsome.

"You're...pretty hot" I murmured a tad bit embarrassed at my choice of words, but Hunter chuckled in that deep, husky voice and came to bed, his body pressing against mine in a hot, and tempting way. His face was close to mine, his warm sweet breath tickling my lips as I felt his hands caressing my body slowly.