Passion

WARNING: DETAILED SEX SCENE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Song that inspired this chapter somehow:
Wanted You More by Lady Antebellum

I don't know if it was the way I said it, or maybe just how Hunter was, but everything seemed to slow down suddenly. He took great care in laying me down on his bed, slowly settling in between my legs. His hand roamed my body slowly, leaving a hot delicious trail that had me arching my back in seconds. His lips had started at my mouth, but had quickly trailed down to my neck, hot kisses left sealed on my skin. I had shut my eyes, completely enjoying the feeling of his hands on my body.

"Are you sure about this? I can still stop, I won't do it if-" he started and I pulled his face to mine, silencing him with a kiss.

"Stop asking questions" I whispered once I let him go. He smiled and his hungry lips met mine. We explored each other's body, and soon my hands were pulling the shirt over his head, leaving him with just his usual veteran tag hanging from his neck. He followed my lead and pulled my shirt over my head, carefully unclasping my bra. Our eyes met, and my heart started racing. I was not a virgin, but there is nothing like the first time you're letting a guy get you completely undressed. As a normal girl, I had my insecurities. Once my breasts were released, his warm hands were placed on them, making me moan. He sucked on one of my nipples as he caressed the other breast. Then his hands started to lower more and more until they met the fly of my jeans. The mere slow action of trailing his fingers down my navel got me completely wet. He slowly pulled my jeans off, his eyes on me. A thousand thoughts crossed my mind, but I pushed them out as quickly as they came. I couldn't stop moaning, and when his hands slid my panties off I knew there was no going back.

As much as I wanted to get pleasured, I wanted to pleasure him first. So I sat up slowly, my finger pushing Hunter on the bed. He complied and I smiled secretly. My hands met his hips, and I felt how warm his body was against my skin. I undid his buckle and his zipper. Soon his jeans were off, and so were his briefs. Then my eyes were feasting on his hard on. I heard him suck in a breath. I raised my eyebrow, trying to hide my nerves, and didn't say anything, trying to keep my hands from shaking. He opened his mouth to say something most likely cocky, pun intended, when I shut him up by putting my lips around the tip of his cock. He moaned and his head fell back on the pillow, making me smile. I sucked on the tip a bit, swishing my tongue around it. My hands jerked his length slowly, and squeezing the base, enough to pleasure him.

"Sky..." he moaned. I just sucked on the tip lightly, knowing I had him where I wanted him. After a couple of minutes of doing so I could feel him tensing up slowly. He sat up at that point, his hand in a tight fist in my hair. I liked that. He groaned and pulled me from him. I raised my eyes.

"Stop" he said breathless. I frowned

"Did I hurt you? Im sorry, I thoug-" I started

"No. I don't want to come yet" he replied. He picked me up and laid me back down on the bed.

"I want you to enjoy this" he whispered against my lips before crushing them with his. That got me wet real quick. Soon his lips left mine, but then laid them on my neck. That was my spot and then he had me moaning his name. He reached down in between my legs, still with his lips on my neck, and oh so slowly teased my slit with his fingers, feeling my wetness there.

"Hunter" I gasped. I could only handle so much, and he was driving me to the edge.

"Tell me" he said breathless. Then he inserted one finger and I couldn't control my body. I shut my eyes hard, enjoying the feeling of his fingers touching me. His thumb massaged my bud expertly, slowly building my climax and I pressed my core against his hand