Afraid

Hunter POV

Un-fucking-believable. The one day I bring her over, the one day they have to fuckin' show up at my door.

"This could've ended bad, and you know it, Dawson" I kept my eyes neutral, already knowing what the office had to say about it. The representative looked towards Skyler's dark house and then back at me

"Where is she at? Someone swooped by earlier and the old man said she had left after the stunt that idiots pulled" he said. I stayed silent and clenched my jaw.

"She's here, isn't she?" he asked again. Its not like he wouldn't know if I denied it.

"So what if she is. That's none of youre business" I answered. He shrugged

"Of course, it isn't, as long as you don't lose sight of what's really important here" he murmured. I ignored him.

"I did what I had to do, or you just wanted me to let that guy shoot her? Now what kind of good would that had done?" I asked, tensing my folded arms.

"All I'm saying is, don't screw up, or they'll have your neck. I like you, Dawson, but I don't like you that much to cover for your ass. You're screwing her? Fine by me. Screw her brains out. But watch your back" he said before turning around and getting back in his black Escalade.

"Fucking Prick" I murmured before turning around and closing the front door. I sighed.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Hunter. Get it together man

I can't keep doing this. I'm going to fuck myself over.

Skyler POV

I was barely finishing drying my body when Hunter knocked and opened the door, just barely catching a glimpse of my naked body. The remainder of our hot session earlier still very fresh in my memory made go red as I turned my body back to the mirror and finished wrapping my body in a towel. Hunter just stood there, in silence. He then used two fingers and hooked them to mine, pulling me slightly and out of the bathroom, now bringing me into his room. Just like the rest of the house, his room was white for the most part, bed sheets perfectly arranged and not a single clothing article thrown on the floor.

"I hope you don't mind using my clothes" he murmured and I shrugged my shoulders. It's not like I have any other options.

And I didn't even have underwear because mister horny ass ripped them off. I sighed.

He let go of my hand long enough to retrieve a long sleeve tan colored shirt that had the Army logo printed on it. He handed it to me and I took it. It was long enough to cover down to my thighs, so I didn't need any pants.

"I guess I'll just go commando tonight" I murmured. I did not appreciate I had to sleep uncomfortable just because he was spoiled enough he had wanted me to stay over. He looked down, almost looking ashamed.

"I'll make it up to you" he murmured. I looked away and dropped my towel on the floor, receiving a sharp intake of breath from Hunter.

I looked at him through my lashes.

"You act as if you didn't have me naked thirty minutes ago" I murmured. I pulled the shirt over my head, the shirt fitting perfectly over my breasts, my nipples peaked.

"Doesn't mean it doesn't affect me every time you drop your clothes like that" he murmured back, his eyes roaming, and his breathing just hitched.

"Every time I drop my clothes? I seem to recall you ripping clothes off me" I said and he smiled. I smiled a bit, feeling flattered at the fact that I had such control over him.