Award Show [ 10 ]

Lauren was already arriving at the Teen Choice awards. She is nominated for three awards which are: Best Summer Song, Artist Of The Year and Best Female Hottie. She was up against amazing artist such as, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and lastly Camila Cabello. Lauren has yet to meet the girl, but she's hoping in seeing her today.

Mean while Camila was still getting ready to go to the Award show. She's nervous and excited at the same time. This is her first show as a artist. She's nominated for Best New Artist, Best Summer Song, and Best Female Hottie. She just realized that she's up against Lauren in two awards. With the whole thing with telling Ty to back off, she was just playing. She made it pretty clear to the Camren shippers and him.

camila_cabello: tydollasign I'm just playing Ty. Lauren and I have nothing going on.

tydollasign liked camila_cabello's tweet

tydollasign: camila_cabello It's alright girl. No biggie. Good luck tomorrow!

Lauren got out of the car and went on the red carpet. She was wearing a red dress and some black heels. She took so pictures, before going inside the award show. As she went in she saw her good friend Dinah Jane, who was going to give the award she was nominated for, Artist Of The Year. " Dinah! Hey girl. How are you? " She gave the Polynesian a hug. " I'm good, Lo. Long time no see. You look good. " Lauren smiled. " Thanks. You look good too. Where's your girl? " Lauren smirked and Dinah blushed, " Normani's in the bathroom. Good luck for the awards. Did you wish Camila good luck? "  She smirked and I blushed. " Camila is nothing but a friend Dinah Jane. I haven't met her in person. " Right on queue, she saw Camila walk through the doors.

As Camila arrived at the awards, she took pictures for the paps and went inside. When she went in, she saw the girl she has been wanting to meet in a while. The one and only, Lauren Jauregui. " Oh my god! Lauren! It's good to see you in person, finally! " She went and gave Lauren a hug. She noticed another girl there and decide to introduce herself. " Hi my names Camila. And yours is? " The tall girl shook her hand and replied, " I'm Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren's good friend. Well I have to go, it was nice meeting you Camila. Good luck. Good luck Lo. Mani's waiting for me. " I waved goodbye and faced Lauren.

" Well look who's here. " Dinah smirked and I turned and saw Camila. I've been wanting to meet her for a while already. " Yeah, it is! I've been waiting to meet you! " She saw as the small girl and the poly talked. Once Dinah left, she looked at Camila. " Are you nervous? " She asked her. " It's alright to be. Your new and I was nervous as well my first award show. " She said and listened to the girl's response. " I won one award the first time. "

" Yeah, I am nervous. This is my first award show and....ugh! I don't know I'm really nervous. " Camila was at least hoping to win at least one or two awards. She didn't really care. All she wanted to have was a good time. She was also performing, she was more excited for that. " But I'm more excited to perform! " She told Lauren.

" Ooh. What song are you going to sing? " Lauren asked her and they both were walking to find their seats. " Man! Well I see that it's gonna be a suprise. Is it from your new album? "

" I'm not telling you Lauren. " She answered when Lauren asked her what song she'll be singing. " Yes it is off my album. The song is coming out today at midnight. Also aren't you performing as well? " She said. She nods at the girls reaponse. When she sees her seat she says, " Well good luck today Jauregui. " She hugs her and goes to her seat and watches as Lauren goes to hers.

" Ahh. And yes I am performing today. It's gonna be ' Work From Home ' and one song from my album ' XXVI " that's coming out today. " She sees when Camila found her seat. She hugs Camila back and goes to her seat.