32

Awesomeness TV: Hey it's Hunter March and your watching Awesomeness TV.

So there are rumors going on the Ty Dolla Sign cheated on Lauren Jauregui the day of his album release party.

Many Laurenizers and Camilizers are calling many names, which are too inappropriate to say.

Last night when Ty posted a picture of him and Lauren together, there were many comments saying that he cheated on Lauren and that she deserves better.

On Twitter the started a hashtag trend which is called ' #TyrenIsOverParty '.

One Laurenizer, tagged Camila on Ty's Instagram post and she said this:

●●●●●●

camila_cabello: Laurenslips She's too stupidly in love with that prick. I can't do anything about it. She doesn't love me in the way I love her. I can't force her to love me back.

●●●●●●

After that fans continues to attack the rapper. Lauren has yet to see this all, but fans cannot wait for their break up.

What do you guys think about this? Let me know on the comments below! See you next time!

•••••••••••••••••••••••• Twitter ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren Jauregui: I cannot believe that I was so stupid to fall in love with a man who cheated on his ex and could be capable of cheating again.

Lauren Jauregui: I apologize to LuciaVives for cheating on you with this prick. I am deeply sorry. I hope you are happy with the relationship you are in now.

Lauren Jauregui: I also want to apologize to  camila_cabello. I know I hurt you, but I'm sorry that I cannot love you the way you love me.

Lauren Jauregui: And as for you, tydollasign. How could've I have been so stupid! I hate you so much! I never want to see you again in my life!

Lauren Jauregui: #TyrenIsOfficallyOverParty

●●●●●●●●●●

A/N: I wish this would happen in real life. Also this chapter us for HitagiSenjogahara942 who wanted another chapter! ♡♡ thanks for reading!