25

camila_cabello: Hey Cheech!

dinahjane97: Hey Chancho! How are you? I haven't seen you for weeks!

camila_cabello: I know!!!! I miss you Dinah!!! How's Manibear?

dinahjane97: She's good! We're good! I'm so in love with her!

camila_cabello: Awww! Fucking cute!!

dinahjane97 added normanikordei

normanikordei: Wass up bitches!

dinahjane97: Hey baby!

camila_cabello: Hey Mani!!

normanikordei: Hey baby! Hey Mila! How are you?

camila_cabello: I'm doing good!

normanikordei: Oh! Congrats on Havana! Loved the music video! Fucking hilarious and amazing at the same fucking time! Especially Lele. 😏

dinahjane97: Excuse me?

normanikordei: What?! She's hot!

camila_cabello: uh oh.....lmao!

dinahjane97: Shut up Camila! Your mine Normani! You got that?!

normanikordei: Hmm......you don't own me so......... 🙄

camila_cabello: Savage!

dinahjane97: 😤 Anywayssss! Have you tried to get Lauren??? I'm still waiting for my ship to sail!

normanikordei: Me too! You do know that her and Bread broke up?

camila_cabello: Yeah I do know that, but she doesn't even feel the same way about me. She made it pretty clear. I don't like her. I'm in love with her. Cheechee, you've known me since 5th grade, and you saw that when I was in a relationship with Jackie I never felt like this.

dinahjane97: That's actually kind of true, you ended up breaking up with her right?

normanikordei: I feel confused asf.

dinahjane97: Shut up Mani!

normanikordei: Rude!

camila_cabello: You guys are sickeningly cute. Anyways, yeah I broke up with her cause she was using me as an experiment.

normanikordei: OH HELL NAH! This bitch wanna get these hands!

dinahjane97: Ohhh! Right now I remember! I got so tight, I was about to go beat the shit out of her. Like you guys were together for 2 years.

dinahjane97: Wait, wasn't it a dare for Jackie?

camila_cabello: Yeah, to see if she would fall in love with me and date me for two years.

normanikordei: Well that's some fucked up shit right there. But Lauren won't do that to you. I know her Mila.

dinahjane97: Yeah, I believe Mani.

camila_cabello: We'll see....

A/N: Por Favor is so good, I just wish you could hear Dinah more. In Your Phone, I wish it wasn't some much autotune. And Boom Boom is perfect! Just Dinah should've sang more.