42

laurenjauregui: Hey Camz.

camila_cabello: Oh, hey Laur! How are you doing?

laurenjauregui: I'm good. More than good actually. How about you?

camila_cabello: That's good. I'm perfect.

laurenjauregui: Did you see " No Way " is #4 on ITunes?

camila_cabello: I know! It's incredible.

laurenjauregui: Oh and congratulations on Havana being #1!

camila_cabello: Thanks Lo! ❤

laurenjauregui: Your welcome. And I saw the music video.

camila_cabello: What'd you think of it? Was good? Was it bad? Be honest Laur.

laurenjauregui: It was hilarious! You did a good job choosing Lele Pons and Juan! But......

camila_cabello: Oh no, there's a but.

laurenjauregui: You looked so cute in those glasses!!!!! 😊😊😊❤❤

camila_cabello: Oh my god! Laur you scared me, I thought it was something bad! But thank you!

laurenjauregui: Karla I didn't know you drank!

camila_cabello: First of all, don't call me Karla, second it wasn't tequila, it was juice.

laurenjauregui: Really Karla? 😑 You ruined it for me.

camila_cabello: Well I'm sorry that alcohol isn't my thing! I saw a snap that Dinah was in and they gave her a shot and she smelled it and she was like ' it's so strong. ' that was hilarious! 😂😂😂

laurenjauregui: Omg! That was funny I was there!

camila_cabello: It was also cuts about what you said about her, when she asked you what you were thankful for and you said you were thankful for her dance moves. 😂

laurenjauregui: I didn't know what to say! 😂 But I did tell her that I was thankful for being the greatest friend I have ever had! 😂

camila_cabello: Mhmm. You better.

laurenjauregui: Well anyways it was nice talking to you, I have to go.

camila_cabello: No! Don't leave me Laur!

laurenjauregu: I have interviews to get to. Sorry Camzi! I'll text you later I promise!

camila_cabello: Okay, you better! Bye Lo! I love you.

laurenjauregui: Love you too Camz. Bye!!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆