130

camila_cabello: Babe, why did you lie about you going to bed, but you were actually in the club?

camila_cabello: I forgot to ask you.

laurenjauregui: I'm just having a hard time.

laurenjauregui: With Epic and Syco. They are giving me a hard time. I just feel like going to Republic or some other record label.

laurenjauregui: Charlie offered me a label in Republic, but I'm still thinking about it.

camila_cabello: Aw. Baby, why didn't you tell me?

laurenjauregui: I didn't want to worry you. Besides, your doing fine. Getting a promotion and all. Like your going to be in the Grammys.

camila_cabello: Baby, I don't care. I still want to know what's going on.

camila_cabello: Is it because your not getting promoted?

laurenjauregui: That's exactly it.

laurenjauregui: I've done so many fucking things and they congratulate me, but they don't promote me. They promote their favorites! And I hate that.

camila_cabello: Like me?

laurenjauregui: Exactly. You just came into the music industry! I don't understand how the fuck you get promoted so fast. You've only been here a year! I've been here since I was 16 years old, I'm 23 right now. It's been 7 fucking years! And nothing!

camila_cabello: It's not my fault I'm getting promoted.

camila_cabello: You should be happy that I'm getting big.

laurenjauregui: I'm just expressing the way I'm feeling.

laurenjauregui: I am happy that your getting big baby! Don't get me wrong, but I'm waiting for my turn.

laurenjauregui: you've only been here a year and your already promoted. I've been here seven years.

laurenjauregui: But I'm gonna do, I'm moving to Republic Records, cause I can't take it anymore.

camila_cabello: If you think that's the best choice then do it baby. I want you to be happy.

camila_cabello: I love you.

laurenjauregui: I love you too.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●● 

Ignore the mistakes