62

camila_cabello: Baby!!!

laurenjauregui: Yes amor?

camila_cabello: I miss you so much!

laurenjauregui: Babe, you literally just left my house. The girls even asked me why you had to leave and I told them cause Roger wanted you to go to the studio.

camila_cabello: Well Jauregui, you should know that I already finished my album a few days ago.

laurenjauregui: No freaking way! I'm so proud of you baby! Why didn't you tell me?

camila_cabello: Cause I wanted it to be a suprise, considering were doing a party for the celebration of me finishing my album. Don't tell the girls. Yet.

laurenjauregui: Okay, amor! How's Sofi?

camila_cabello: She's really good! She misses you. But not as much as I miss you.

laurenjauregui: Aww!! I miss the nugget as well! But I miss you more princess. ❤😚

camila_cabello: Stopppp! You're making me blush!

laurenjauregui: Well that's my job. To shower you with compliments! And make you smile!

camila_cabello: 😊❤

laurenjauregui: Baby?

camila_cabello: Yes?

laurenjauregui: I'm sorry.

camila_cabello: Sorry about what baby?

laurenjauregui: For hurting you so many times.

camila_cabello: Baby, it's okay.

laurenjauregui: No it's not okay baby. I have hurt you so many times, cause I didn't love you. 

camila_cabello: Baby look, yes I was upset that you didn't love me, but that's in the past. Let it stay there. You and I are together now. I love you and you love me, so don't think about that, okay?

laurenjauregui: Okay baby. I love you so much.

camila_cabello: I love you too amor. Now I have to go to an interview, I'll text you later okay?

laurenjauregui: Okay baby. Bye!!

camila_cabello: Bye babe.