VMA Awards ( 52 )

A/N: Daniel is the guy who's at the end of the left side. The one with the blue glasses mid way of his nose. Just so you guys know.

Camila and Why Don't We went on the VMAs red carpet together. Daniel and Camila took two pictures together. One, with Camila kissing him on the cheek, the second one with both of them kissing on the lips.

Meanwhile, Lauren was already in her seat. She was sitting with her manager, Ally, and she was also sitting next to Zara Larson, Shawn Mendes and ASAP Rocky. Her best friend, Dinah was near her, Dinah just went to support her, even thought Dinah and Normani were in a group with each other, they don't plan on making music at the moment.

Camila was walking to her seat with Daniel and the rest of the boys, she heard someone call her name, " Mila! " She whipped her head and saw her best friend, Dinah and Normani. " Cheechee! Mani! How are you guys? " She asked, after hugging them. " We're good. And this is your boyfriend? " Normani asked Camila and she nodded, " Yeah, girls meet Daniel, my boyfriend, and the other boys which are, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Jack. " Camila introduced the boys to her best friends.

Lauren was looking around the room to search for her best friends, and when she noticed them, she saw them talking with Camila and some boy group. That must be Camila's boyfriends group, Lauren thought.

Camila and the girls talked a while more, until they had to go get their seats. The funny thing is that her and the boys were sitting right next to each other. Daniel obviously sat next to Camila. Daniel wrapped an arm around Camila. Camila was looking around the room, and felt her heart start beating erratically when she saw the one and only, Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren locked eyes with Camila. She smiles and saw that Camila returned the smile. She was happy for the younger girl. Lauren wasn't in a relationship at the moment, and she was fine with that.

Camila smiled back at Lauren. She was happy that she finally saw the older girl. Ever since that interview Lauren had with Zach Sang, she didn't want to talk to her. But everything was fine now.

[ Best Group ]

" Please welcome, Camila Cabello, Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane. " The announcer said and the audience clapped once they saw the three girls walk onto the stage.

" Hey guys! " Dinah shouted into the microphone. " Don't you guys just love
girl groups and boy groups? " Normani said. " Oh, I know Mila, must love a certain one. Don't you Cabello? " Dinah nudged Camila's shoulder, which caused Camila to blush.

Lauren smiled as she saw her three best friends on stage. She laughed when she heard what Dinah said to Camila and laughed harder at the way Camila was blushing.

" Anyways! ", Camila said, " here are your nominanies for Best Group. "

" DNCE. "

" Maroon 5. "

" Why Don't We. "

" Little Mix. "

" BTS. "

The audience clapped and cheered. The girls smiled as the got the card of who one the award. " And the winner is...." Dinah trailed off as Camila opened the card up. Camila smiled. " Why Don't We! " The audience cheered while Camila just jumped up and down.

Lauren smiled at her best friends and saw the nominanies. She looked at the girls and saw as they announced the winner. When they had announced that Why Don't We won, she laughed at the way Camila was jumping up and down.

The boys went up the stage and kisses the girls cheek. Daniel kissed Dinah and Normani's cheek, and kissed Camila's lips. Camila blushed and stood to the side. " Hey guys! Thank you so much to our fans who voted for us. We really appreciate you guys! We love you! " Jack said and Daniel went to go speak into the microphone, " And thanks to my beautiful girlfriend and her friends for announcing our win! Our first VMA! " They cheered and left.