43

* Lauren's Interview *

Zach: So Lauren, is it true that you and Camila Cabello have some sort of a relationship together?

Lauren: Umm, * laughs * no we do not. We are just friends. Nothing else.

Zach: But she's in love with you, isn't she?

Lauren: Yes she is. She even admitted to me that she's in love we me, but....I don't feel the same. And I know that I've hurt her so many times, but....I do feel sorry for what I did to her, but......* shrugs * I just don't feel the same. I don't know what else to tell you.

Interviewer: Do you think, that maybe one day, you'll fall in love with her?

Lauren: * sighs * Can we not talk about this? Can we just talk about my music, I hate talking about this.

Zach: I'm sorry. So, how's the new music coming up?

Lauren: It's really good! Umm, I have some songs that I need to record, but I've got like 3 songs recorded already.

Zach: Is ' No Way ' with Camila and Gill, going to be in it?

Lauren: Yes it is. This album, is something that I wrote, like actually wrote. I want give my fans a piece of me. Like ' Don't Say You Love Me ' with Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei and my manager, Ally Brooke, that song will also be on the album.

Zach: How was it having your manager, on a song and your best friends?

Lauren: * chuckles * It was weird, to be honest. Like I'm used to Ally just like getting all my tour dates and set me up for interviews and all, but it was cool doing a song with my best friends.

Zach: Gill Graff. How'd that happen?

Lauren: So....Dinah is his friend ( I'm just making this up guys ) and I heard one of his songs and I was like, I like this guy I want him on No Way, but then there was Camila, so they I decided to make the song with the both of them, and it sounded really good.

Zach: So you and Camila already had all of this planned?

Lauren: Yeah, when she first saw me in person, she wanted to do a song with me. She's a talented girl, sweet, kind and caring. She's always happy. But she's a nice girl.

Interviewer: Okay, well that's it for today. Thank you for coming Lauren. I appreciate it.

Lauren: No thank you for letting me come here. Your one of my interviewers. Let it stay like that.

* End of Lauren's Interview *

Twitter ⏬⏬⏬

Peoples Magazine: It looks like Lauren Jauregui does not like talking about her relationship with Camila Cabello. Check out her interview on " The Zach Sang Show ".

Lauren Jauregui: * replying to People's Magazine: I do like talking about my FRIENDSHIP with Camila, I just hate it when people ask me if I'll fall in love with her, I do not feel the same way!

Lauren Jauregui: * replying to People's Magazine: I do love Camila, I do. But only as a friend. I'm sorry.

camila_cabello: Here we go again......ddlovato

ddlovato* replying to camila_cabello *: Baby girl, I know how you feel. camila_cabello

A/N: Sorry if it's wack!